Windows 10: D3doverrider does not work

Discus and support D3doverrider does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Intel card which has no option to enable triple buffering. Is there a way I can get it working since d3doverrider no longer works on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by phly95, Aug 2, 2015.

1. phly95 Win User

D3doverrider does not work

I have an Intel card which has no option to enable triple buffering. Is there a way I can get it working since d3doverrider no longer works on Windows 10?
    The only option I have found so far is to use borderless Windows, but of course that degrades performance slightly so I'd rather avoid it.

:)

phly95, Aug 2, 2015

2. How can I enable Auto-Hide feature in Windows 10?

Hide taskbar function does not work at all. Can't get to items on bottom of screen because of this problem. Tried everything ===HELP

Does not help or work, Aug 2, 2015
  3. How can I enable Auto-Hide feature in Windows 10?

I think the people at Microsoft think we are all stupid. All they can suggest is what we all know how to do to "normally" to auto hide the taskbar!

Does not help or work, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

D3doverrider does not work

1. D3doverrider does not work - Similar Threads - D3doverrider does

2. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  3. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  4. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  6. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  7. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  8. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  9. Windows 11 broke D3DOverrider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 broke D3DOverrider: Hello.Would anyone be so kind as to test out a DX9 x86 application with D3DOverrider? The recent Windows 11 update seems to have broke the program completely, DirectX V-sync and Triple Buffering both don't work anymore.D3DOverrirder is included with Rivatuner, link is...
  10. Windows 11 broke D3DOverrider

Windows 11 broke D3DOverrider: Hello.Would anyone be so kind as to test out a DX9 x86 application with D3DOverrider? The recent Windows 11 update seems to have broke the program completely, DirectX V-sync and Triple Buffering both don't work anymore.D3DOverrirder is included with Rivatuner, link is...