Windows 10: Daily BSOD / Freezing

Discus and support Daily BSOD / Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My PC has been crashing / blue-screeding once a day for several months. I've been too busy to really investigate it and honestly cannot remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CormacDaly, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Daily BSOD / Freezing

Hi

My PC has been crashing / blue-screeding once a day for several months. I've been too busy to really investigate it and honestly cannot remember what might have caused it to start doing this.

I tried a clean install of W10 to see if that solves it, but no luck. As such, there is not a very large log file.

Here is the output of the last critical event on the event viewer:
    BugcheckCode 59 BugcheckParameter1 0xc0000005 BugcheckParameter2 0xfffff809204f73e4 BugcheckParameter3 0xffffdf80de093230 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress 0 PowerButtonTimestamp 0 BootAppStatus 0 Checkpoint 0 ConnectedStandbyInProgress false SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 1 CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0 BugcheckInfoFromEFI true
    Any help appreciated.

:)

CormacDaly, Sep 3, 2017

2. Daily BSOD

You may get help by asking questions in the Nvidia forums. The problem for me is that I do not know how to locate the latest nvstor driver on the Nvidia web site:

https://forums.geforce.com/

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 3, 2017
  3. mzaccone Win User
    Daily BSOD

Thanks for the reply. Any possible workarounds or suggestions? If Windows 7 is the best option that's what I'll probably do but I'm willing to try some workarounds if there are any.

mzaccone, Sep 3, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Daily BSOD / Freezing

The crash which has been recorded in the logfiles was most likely caused by the graphics driver.

Please reinstall the NVidia driver. The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Thanks. Doing all that now. If that does not solve it is there a possibility there could be a problem with the card itself?

CormacDaly, Sep 4, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    I think it would be a different error if the card was faulty.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Daily BSOD / Freezing

1. Daily BSOD / Freezing - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD Freezing

2. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  3. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  4. Pc freezes daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes daily: HelloMy friends build me a pc around january which worked completely fine for the first 2 weeks I had it.But after around the second week I started to notice that my pc froze once a week with freezing i mean that i couldn't do anything and audio was looping for 1 second after...
  5. Pc freezes daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes daily: HelloMy friends build me a pc around january which worked completely fine for the first 2 weeks I had it.But after around the second week I started to notice that my pc froze once a week with freezing i mean that i couldn't do anything and audio was looping for 1 second after...
  6. Pc freezes daily

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  8. Daily BSODs

Daily BSODs: I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 reaching just a year of age. Recently, it's been crashing a lot. This is whether or not I'm gaming, but for some strange reason it's more often during gaming and even work sessions with just Microsoft Office or Microsoft Edge.Specs:...
  9. BSOD & Freezing daily

BSOD & Freezing daily: Hello, I've been experiencing a number of freezing and BSOD randomly a couple of times a day. My latest BSOD seems to be a KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, what failed: amdppm.sys. I've searched and tried the regedit method of looking for...
  10. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591