Windows 10: Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

Discus and support Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm really at my wit's end. Been getting random BSODs since last year. Did all the troubleshooting stuffs that I could think of. Badly need your help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by codewalk3r, May 25, 2016.

1. Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

I'm really at my wit's end. Been getting random BSODs since last year. Did all the troubleshooting stuffs that I could think of. Badly need your help. BSOD messages are too random that I can't identify what is causing it.

Steps done:
    Replaced old HDD that has numerous bad sectors. All HDD are now running fine. Chkdsk pass. No bad sectors.
    Updated all drivers directly from manufacturers
    Got an SSD for OS. Not related but still same. System is faster though!
    Memtest86+ passed!
    Changed antivirus app just in case - same
    Reverted from ReFS to NTFS - same
    SFC /scannow - same
    Reseated cables/ram modules

Thanks in advance!

Bug check strings that i got:
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY BAD_POOL_HEADER DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA PFN_LIST_CORRUPT POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Zip file of dump files here. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

codewalk3r, May 25, 2016
  2. Enzozeno Win User

Random daily BSOD! Help please!!!!

This is driving me mad. I tried everything I could think of: Updated all drivers, updated BIOS, disconnected peripherals, disabled individual devices. Ran Memory diagnostics. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. At completely random intervals, sometimes in the middle of
    a process, sometimes when the machine is idle. Sometimes after a few minutes on reboot, other times after hours of solid use. But happen it will. At some point or another.

The minidump files just give me:

Here is the latest one in full:

Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP! [​IMG]
    Primary Analysis

This free analysis is provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc.

Want a deeper understanding of crash dump analysis? Check out our Windows Kernel Debugging and Crash Dump Analysis Seminar (opens in new tab/window)

Crash Code Links

Loaded Module List

Raw Stack Contents

Dump Header Information

Strings

Enzozeno, May 25, 2016
  3. Random daily BSOD! Help please!!!!

Hi,

This error might occur due to an unexpected shut down or restart. For this case, we suggest that you follow the steps and instruction in this
    link.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

Please follow the posting directions in the link shown at the top of this (and all) thread. Run the DM collector and post the resulting zip file in a reply here.

Attachment 81800

Ztruker, May 26, 2016
  5. Attachment 81806

Here you go. Also got a couple of BSODs after the initial post was created. Unable to extract or view event logs now as well it seems. Not sure when that started as I can view it before. Probably got corrupted due to the frequent need to restart after getting a blue screen error. Thanks in advance!

codewalk3r, May 26, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Some dumps point to ntkrnlmp.exe which is part of the OS kernel and not the cause.
    A few others point to avgntflt.sys which is part of AVG Anti-virus.

I would start by uninstalling AVG and using the built-in Windows Defender for awhile, see if that helps. If yes, stay with Defender (that's what I use) or try a different AV program.

If that doesn't help then you can try using Clean Boot to see if something starting at boot is causing the problem.
    How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

Ztruker, May 26, 2016
  7. Upon searching for that file, found out that it was part of Avira instead of AVG (weird), uninstalled. Now on Defender for now and will be observing it. Thing is, It was only recently that I went back to Avira but BSOD has been happening for longer.

codewalk3r, May 26, 2016
  8. Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

Got 1 BSOD (DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER) today so far.

codewalk3r, May 27, 2016
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Try the clean boot then, see what that shows you.

Ztruker, May 27, 2016
  10. Any clues from the dump files regarding ntoskrnl indicate which driver or hardware is causing it?

codewalk3r, May 27, 2016
  11. Ztruker Win User
    No unfortunately.

Looking at your device drivers, I do see one really old one.

2008/08/05 01:35:44 PM \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\epmntdrv.sys

I believe this belongs to EaseUS Partition Master. I suggest uninstalling the program. If you need it, download and install the latest version available:

One dump I looked at indicated a Memory Management Bugcheck 1A problem.

What is the make and full model number of the computer? I see it has a ASrock mainboard. Have you updated the BIOS or installed the latest chipset driver for the make and model of your computer?

Ztruker, May 27, 2016
  12. Done removing EaseUS Partition Master. Will probably just download a new one when I need it.

My system is custom built. ASrock H61M-HVS mobo with i7 2600 CPU and 2x4 DDR3 RAM. Kinda old but still good. Already has the latest BIOS and chipset drivers installed as well.

A lot of the bugcheck was storage or memory related which I previously thought could either be a HDD/RAM problem. But already replaced my ageing HDD and RAM passed Memtest. The only "storage" I could think of is that of the GPU. There were a lot of instances before that the screen gets garbled even that of the BSOD screen. I do not know though of any app to test the GPU memory with.

codewalk3r, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

1. Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP! - Similar Threads - Daily Random BSOD

2. Daily BSODs, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs, help!: Hello, I'm struggling to figure out what is causing daily BSODs, the codes are all different.. I believe the issues started in earnest when I installed a new WiFi receiver GIGABYTE WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210. Typically the system crashes when I'm in Excel, but sometimes it happens...
  3. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  4. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  5. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  6. Daily random BSOD`s

Daily random BSOD`s: Hi guys, I`m facing a several random BSOD`s on my system that I cant figure out what is going on. I`ve tried to install the newest drivers for my motherboard and for my VGA but still getting BSOD. If anyone can help me, I`ll be grateful. I`ve attached my .rar from log...
  7. Random BSOD daily

Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  8. Random BSOD - Daily

Random BSOD - Daily: Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I...
  9. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Daily Random BSOD HELP: Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies ! 51616
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992