Windows 10: Daily restart

Discus and support Daily restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Morning everyone, I have a desktop machine that is rebooting very often, almost daily but not quite. I was wondering if this was maybe a RAM issue, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chris1neji, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Daily restart

Morning everyone,

I have a desktop machine that is rebooting very often, almost daily but not quite. I was wondering if this was maybe a RAM issue, so I did a RAM diagnostics which manage to complete 4 passes, no errors. After 40 hours I decided to start testing other items. I did a CPU test using Prime95 for about 3 hours and everything was good. CPU throttled down due to heat, it reached 79f. However system remain active with no issues. I am currently testing my GPU using FurMark. Temperatures are high but not unsafe, i've even tried a GPU and CPU stress test at the same time. Computer operates no problems.

Reboots/BSOD happen when i am away from my desk.
    Ideas or tips are welcomed.

:)

chris1neji, Jun 30, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

Daily Unwanted Restarts

Ok, just ask and we will go step by step.

For temps monitoring, I like HWinfo. download and install (link was here before). At start it will ask you if running only sensors, check yes and run

Daily restart [​IMG]

Find Temps/ Core max and GPU, click them and graph will show.

Daily restart [​IMG]

You can show it in system tray too. follow like in the picture below

Daily restart [​IMG]

AndreTen, Jun 30, 2018
  3. ksiemb Win User
    Daily Unwanted Restarts

HP Notebook-17-P161DXP Notebook, Windows 10, Purchased March 2016. On a daily basis, this system will restart at least once, regardless of what I am doing. It will, for example, restart while it is initially starting up, or, just sitting idle, or composing an email, or doing a crossword (entering text) online), using wordpad etc. Once it has restarted, it seems to be good for the day ! This did not happen for the 1st year or so.

I have researched the "Random Restarts fixes for Windows 10 listed on WEB, but to no avail.
    I use AVAST, and MBAM Premium and scan daily, don't think it is caused with Malware.

ksiemb, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Daily restart

little cat, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

Daily restart

1. Daily restart - Similar Threads - Daily restart

2. Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.: I have a repeating problem with my laptop. Almost every time it enters sleep mode, it will suddenly restart. Sometimes BSOD occurs at least once a day.It would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction to at least know what the problem is.Below is the link...
  3. Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.: I have a repeating problem with my laptop. Almost every time it enters sleep mode, it will suddenly restart. Sometimes BSOD occurs at least once a day.It would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction to at least know what the problem is.Below is the link...
  4. I have newly installed windows 11 and getting the blue screen on a daily basis and restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have newly installed windows 11 and getting the blue screen on a daily basis and restart...: I have newly installed windows 11 and getting the blue screen on a daily basis and restart the PC. The stop code is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  5. I have newly installed windows 11 and getting the blue screen on a daily basis and restart...

I have newly installed windows 11 and getting the blue screen on a daily basis and restart...: I have newly installed windows 11 and getting the blue screen on a daily basis and restart the PC. The stop code is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  6. Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis: When gaming or watching films the screen will freeze and then the computer will cut out then restart. This has happened daily for the past 3 days. I have tried sfc /scannow which fixed some corrupt files but issue persists. Any suggestions or advice received with...
  7. Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis

Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis: When gaming or watching films the screen will freeze and then the computer will cut out then restart. This has happened daily for the past 3 days. I have tried sfc /scannow which fixed some corrupt files but issue persists. Any suggestions or advice received with...
  8. PC crashed and restart daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashed and restart daily: i have this error code:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8047b80e6f0, 0xffffbe04b91a02d8, 0xffffbe04b919fb10. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. PC crashed and restart daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed and restart daily: i have this error code:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8047b80e6f0, 0xffffbe04b91a02d8, 0xffffbe04b919fb10. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. PC crashed and restart daily

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Daily restart