Windows 10: Daily solitaire

Discus and support Daily solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do the daily solitaire and can play Klondike up to expert and beyond, but Monday,s. the 8/th was impossible to get out ,despite multiple tries... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chartered, Aug 6, 2018.

1. chartered Win User

Daily solitaire

I do the daily solitaire and can play Klondike up to expert and beyond, but Monday,s. the 8/th was impossible to get out ,despite multiple tries

:)

chartered, Aug 6, 2018

2. What is wrong with MS Solitaire Daily Challenge?

Hi Lynn,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible causes why you can see weird colors when playing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Srimadhwa B, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Daily solitaire

Solitaire Daily Challenge Error Message

Hi I have 1709 Build 16299.192

Yes have run Windows Apps troubleshooter .. no help have tried reinstalling using Windows Store but it says I have the latest version . As stated the individual solitaire games will launch and play.. just not Daily Challenge. the game Jigsaw launches
    and the Daily Challenge does work...

Thanks

AndeePolakoff, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Daily solitaire

1. Daily solitaire - Similar Threads - Daily solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  4. Solitaire Collection, Daily Challenges has failed to load since Nov. 4. OS is Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection, Daily Challenges has failed to load since Nov. 4. OS is Windows 7...: MSN Games Solitaire Collection, Daily Challenges has failed to load since Nov. 4, 2023. Please check into this as we enjoy the challenges and miss them greatly....
  5. Solitaire Collection, Daily Challenges has failed to load since Nov. 4. OS is Windows 7...

Solitaire Collection, Daily Challenges has failed to load since Nov. 4. OS is Windows 7...: MSN Games Solitaire Collection, Daily Challenges has failed to load since Nov. 4, 2023. Please check into this as we enjoy the challenges and miss them greatly....
  6. On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...: I tried every combination I could think of and am still unable to solve that game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-yesterdays-solitaire-daily-challenges-september/41328f70-724a-4cdd-8f14-0c932ef58fc1
  7. On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...

On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...: I tried every combination I could think of and am still unable to solve that game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-yesterdays-solitaire-daily-challenges-september/41328f70-724a-4cdd-8f14-0c932ef58fc1
  8. September 16th Solitaire Collection Daily can Tipeaks be solved. Says easy but not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    September 16th Solitaire Collection Daily can Tipeaks be solved. Says easy but not.: In the September 16, 2023 Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge can TriPeaks be solved. The game level says "Easy" but it is not. I have a perfect 3 year record and am stymied on this solution after 200 iterations of trying. Help!...
  9. September 16th Solitaire Collection Daily can Tipeaks be solved. Says easy but not.

September 16th Solitaire Collection Daily can Tipeaks be solved. Says easy but not.: In the September 16, 2023 Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge can TriPeaks be solved. The game level says "Easy" but it is not. I have a perfect 3 year record and am stymied on this solution after 200 iterations of trying. Help!...
  10. Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped

Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped: *Microsoft Solitaire for Android* Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it...