Windows 10: Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10?

Discus and support Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I just wanna ask if it's possible to make a Windows theme (that applies to Win32 apps and UI) that shows the white background of those dialogs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mancerrss, May 27, 2017.

1. mancerrss Win User

Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10?

Hi. I just wanna ask if it's possible to make a Windows theme (that applies to Win32 apps and UI) that shows the white background of those dialogs, windows, tooltips and any other else as black, and text, button the opposite. Like the High contrast theme but without all that ridiculous yellow links, and white lines.

Of if is anyone here literate, hand or familiar enough to make Windows theme, can someone do that for us, maybe upload it to DeviantArt so everyone can discover and find it, it will surely get so many supporters. I still can't believe this wasn't done yet already. There is some similar themes, but instead of pith black, it shows grey, and some elements are already altered like icons. I don't like that. I just want a native Windows with just the opposite color and everything else is as is. Maybe someone could just edit the high contrast theme since high contrast theme is already system implemented to the OS itself. Maybe just remove that ridiculous lines and yellow links.

If someone can't do the favor here, maybe just tell me if it's at least possible (I assume it's really possible on 3rd party theme patchers, they've done it with Dark Mode already but things are custom) and just point me to resources where I can learn how to make 3rd party Windows theme so I'll just do it myself, I kinda have some background in graphic design, maybe that'll do it. And I'll just upload it DeviantArt for everyone's service and make it open sourced.

:)

mancerrss, May 27, 2017

2. How do I change the Font Color to white? of the Title bar Windows 10

If you're talking about the registry hack to bring back the dark mode that was in an older version of the insider previews, it doesn't seem to break anything in the public Win 10. Neither does the Theme hack...or the combination...I'm using a combo of the
    two with no problem. I'm not in the Win10 insider program, though I wish I were. I hope the white text on title bars stays in and becomes a public upgrade unlike the dark theme.

For Reference: Here are the methods I used to get to Windows 10 "Dark Theme Mode" and colorize my title bars. The Dark Theme Mode requires registry editing...don't do it if you're not comfortable with this, as you can really screw up your system if you make
    a mistake.

Here is the link to instructions for the Dark Theme Mode:

Windows 10: How to enable Dark Theme mode, upgrade Home to Pro edition

Here is the link to instructions for the title bar change:

Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10

Again, I haven't had any problems with these.

Ruthie.Rayne, May 27, 2017
  3. nokia E72 custom theme problem

you could try downloading two dark themes and setting a different one for each mode, or even rename a copy Dark theme 1 and dark theme 2, then set one to each mode . Many dark themes at tehkseven !

http://www.tehkseven.net/theme/nokia-e72-themes.html

carman58---01, May 27, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Have a browse through this Thread:
    (there is a list of themes in Post #1)

Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Edwin, May 27, 2017
  5. mancerrss Win User
    No there's still no Dark Mode Windows 10 theme already made by history. Or even a 3rd part theme, where things are more customizable. All themes there are just first party support not 3rd party. Still surprised no one dare or thought of this?

mancerrss, May 27, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Well...,
    I dared! Didn't go well!!! *Sad

Nuked another Build!!! Don't try to patch 16199!!! *Redcarded

(When will I ever learn!!!) *Confused

Edwin, May 27, 2017
  7. Edwin New Member
    Try 'Windows Blinds', it's much safer!

Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Dark Mode Win32

2. Windows 10 Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Dark Theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shajirr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6zkis/windows_10_dark_theme/
  3. is there an official Dark Mode/Theme for WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there an official Dark Mode/Theme for WIndows 10: Is there an actual dark mode/theme for W10 1909 and not just the high contrast accessibility option? TIA Bart 159827
  4. Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.: So, I'm having a problem with something related to my browser and my themes & night mode. This happens with both Firefox my default & Edge. After an update from Windows at some point just a day or two after Valentine's Day, my browser doesn't want to display my theme or use...
  5. Windows 10 dark theme...

Windows 10 dark theme...: Just as curious WHEN Microsoft will actually make a truly dark theme. Notepad in as in-app since 3.1. Yet why is it not available in dark, with a white font..? 147899
  6. Turning on Dark Mode/Theme for Windows 10 - Need Help

Turning on Dark Mode/Theme for Windows 10 - Need Help: Hi guys, I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in hopes for the dark mode. Previously on Windows 7 I was using a dark theme. I was looking to enable dark mode on Windows 10 BUT without installing any themes or anything to keep things lite and smooth. I just want...
  7. Dark Theme in Windows 10

Dark Theme in Windows 10: When i apply dark theme in windows 10, my windows file explorer and settings all become dark. Is it possible to keep only my setting dark while my file explorer light?...
  8. windows 10 dark theme

windows 10 dark theme: hi i updated windows 10 pro but dark theme didn't effect all panels like windows explorer and right click menu i changed windows theme from personalize and select colors then dark mode for windows apps how to solve this problem ?...
  9. Dark theme in Windows 10

Dark theme in Windows 10: Hello, I have an issue when activating the Dark theme in Win10 Pro. I will post pictures below, to see what I am talking about? Please let me know if this is known bug, is it normal or if it's being worked on. [ATTACH]...
  10. New Windows 10 Features (Dark Theme Mode)

New Windows 10 Features (Dark Theme Mode): I was very excited when Microsoft officially announced about the windows dark them mode. I do not think that the windows looks so amazing in the dark mode but my thought was wrong! The Windows 10 Dark Theme Is really awesome. When I use my computer at night I feel very good...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dark mode Win32 get color

2. win32 dark mode like explorer

3. win32 c dark theme

4. windows win32 dark mode,
  5. Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10