Windows 10: Dark Souls III

Discus and support Dark Souls III in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone here pick up Dark Souls III on Steam? How are you enjoying it? Are you using a K&M or using a console controller? 47281 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LovingWindows, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Dark Souls III

Anyone here pick up Dark Souls III on Steam? How are you enjoying it? Are you using a K&M or using a console controller?

:)

LovingWindows, Apr 13, 2016

2. Dark souls 3

I bought this game spent many many hours on it and for some reason it won't let me play online it says something about the retrieving latest calibrations I played wired and my internet is really good, I called Xbox asking for help then this girl tells
    me to delete my account. Off my Xbox and everything will be good then I go back on to dark souls and I still have the problem and I lost my saves on dark souls

Verified✔Qe, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Entire PC freezes when pressing Print Screen button + Dark Souls III consistently crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

I'm 99.9% sure these two issues are one in the same. I first noticed this a few weeks ago, upon opening the game Dark Souls III, anywhere from the opening title screen to loading into the game world, Windows consistently detects an error and crashes completely.
    Occasionally, instead of a windows error, my entire computer has frozen, responding to no action expect a power down. This exact same freezing happens every single time I press the Print Screen button on my keyboard, I've tested it both while on the desktop
    shortly after restarting and while using other applications. The same full computer freeze happened upon attempting to launch the For Honor beta without fail. This is the error log Event Viewer gives me for the Dark Souls III crashes:

Faulting application name: DarkSoulsIII.exe, version: 1.9.0.0, time stamp: 0x5825595c

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000000001

Faulting process id: 0xcd8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d27a9716e1c406

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game\DarkSoulsIII.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 92400df0-56ec-4d37-aa61-308166627520

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I've been able to find very little information online about similar issues. This person seems to have had the same issue as me, although they also had freezes upon PC startup while connected to Wi-Fi, which I have not had. PC Freezes for random reasons. Trying to do a Printscreen/Using certain applications/WiFi connection on login after a freeze.

How do I do a fix?

ULiopleurodon, Apr 13, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Dark Souls III

good lord ubove after dying continuously on the first boss i gave up and refunded it on steam , bought witcher 3 , much more my level Dark Souls III :p Im not slating dark souls its just not my type of game and its far FAR FAR too hard *Biggrin

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016
  5. NussOkeh Win User
    Got it for Xbox one. Haven't played much but it's challenging yet rewarding

NussOkeh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dark Souls III

1. Dark Souls III - Similar Threads - Dark Souls III

2. White Screen then crash in dark souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Screen then crash in dark souls III: i've tried playing the game but it gives me a white screen then crashes after a few seconds i didn't get any error message except in the event viewer i will copy paste it here:SourceDARK SOULS™ IIISummaryStopped workingDate‎1/‎29/‎2023 12:46 PMStatusReport...
  3. White Screen then crash in dark souls III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Screen then crash in dark souls III: i've tried playing the game but it gives me a white screen then crashes after a few seconds i didn't get any error message except in the event viewer i will copy paste it here:SourceDARK SOULS™ IIISummaryStopped workingDate‎1/‎29/‎2023 12:46 PMStatusReport...
  4. Sonic Studio III

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sonic Studio III: Something I have noticed lately. A-Volute has fixed SS3 stability issues, when using different inputs other than Realtek. I like the EQ and effects that SS3 has, and use it when using HDMI(either from my Nvidia card or from my Intel CPU's integrated video driver). I connect...
  5. Black OPs III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black OPs III: I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-ops-iii/c8e5d253-9efe-453c-a59f-0ced1b87a896
  6. BSOD becoming soul destroying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD becoming soul destroying: Hey guys, im on a mission to find out why my PC is giving me BSOD screens around once an hour or once every two hours The PC is around 6 months old, I have run MEM test86, all microsoft driver and memory tests, Ive downloaded WhoCrashed to understand my minidumps better,...
  7. Dark souls cd missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark souls cd missing: Hi, I have misplaced the physical cd for dark souls prepare to die but i still have the case and CD key and was wondering if there was any way of salvaging this without buying another version of the game or do I have to buy another copy? Thanks for any replies Martin...
  8. BSOD playing blade and soul

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing blade and soul: Common BSODs while playing blade and soul, tried updating bios and graphics card but didn't fix it. error code:whea_uncorrectable_error 132854
  9. Having issues with Dark Souls on windows 10. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with Dark Souls on windows 10. Help?: I already posted this on the Dark Souls subreddit, but I figured this might be a better place to post it given the technical nature of my question. So, a while ago, I switched to windows 10, and I remember that when I had first done it I had some issues with running DS...
  10. BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3: Game freezes/locks up within 2 minutes of game play in all situations, no specific action. I get warning that video driver has stopped and recovered, but sometimes the whole PC turns off and reboots. 51668

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dark souls 3 0xc00000005