Windows 10: Dashlane

Discus and support Dashlane in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get Dashlane to work with Windows 10? Seems to work on some sites but not on others 38231 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dakota37, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Dashlane

How do I get Dashlane to work with Windows 10? Seems to work on some sites but not on others

:)

Dakota37, Jan 20, 2016

2. Dashlane

The software Dashlane does not work with Microsoft Edge. Are there any other options for me on this? I use this software for password protection but since I upgraded to Windows 10, it requires that I use another Browser which is a real pain.

Daniel G Saavedra, Jan 20, 2016
  3. KNSMSU Win User
    Issues with Dashlane on new Surface Pro (2017) using Edge

Dashlane is installed on my new surface pro, BUT, unlike my other devices (Surface Pro 2, my phone, etc.), I have to sign into Dashlane every time I use the Edge browser. Why can't I sign in once and have it 'live' every time I use the browser until
    and unless I sign out of Dashlane? Also, the Dashlane that opens does not have the usual functionality tabs (File, Tools, etc.) so I can check the Edge extension or do anything else. Anyone know how to get full functionality back with Edge (I am a Dashlane
    Premium customer)? Thanks.

KNSMSU, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Dashlane

Hello Dakota37,

Dashlane should work nicely on Windows 10 (at least with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, as Edge does not yet support our browser extension). Would you be able to tell us which browser you are using, and which website Dashlane does not work on? You could provide us with this information via a support ticket created from Dashlane.

Thank you for your patience!

Simon Dashlane, Jan 27, 2016
  5. Dakota37 Win User
    Thanks for the reply. I am using Edge so again, thanks for solving my problem.

Dakota37, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dashlane

1. Dashlane - Similar Threads - Dashlane

2. What is Dashlane?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Dashlane?: What is Dashlane?? How did it access my PC? is it supported or recommended by Microsoft? * Moved from Garage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-dashlane/584074bd-c509-4cbd-ae39-e1a714230dba
  3. Dashlane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dashlane: I am trying to figure out how to turn this Dashlane thing off. I signed up to it thinking I needed it to run my AutoCad on this slow computer, come to find out I dont need it. So now I want to get rid of it all together because everytime I turn my computer on it runs this...
  4. Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane: I turned on my laptop yesterday to find Windows 10 gone and replaced by Windows 7 and the loss of most of my files along with Dashlane. I had protection to my computer and there were no issues. I have tried everything to recover what was lost but have been unsuccessful and am...
  5. my pc has gone mad since i installed dashlane .how do i reboot back to before i installe it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc has gone mad since i installed dashlane .how do i reboot back to before i installe it...: re boot back to 6 months ago if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-gone-mad-since-i-installed-dashlane-how/2318ebff-02d3-4dca-b745-3ef97b461856
  6. Inability to bring up my Dashlane program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inability to bring up my Dashlane program: I am running Windows 10. I have not been able to bring up my DL program. When I try (using three different browsers) I get a msg that says: "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or...
  7. When using Dashlane (website or app) I cannot log in due to "incorrect password"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When using Dashlane (website or app) I cannot log in due to "incorrect password": I am 100% certiain I am using the correct password (e.g., I can still use the app on my phone and can log in without program from my older Mac) but when trying to use either the MS Store's Dashlane app or log in directly from Edge OR Chrome (so this does not appear to be a...
  8. Dashlane

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dashlane: I don't have an account with Dashlane, yet everytime I go to enter a password, I get a popup that says---Login to Dashlane to fill form in one click. How do I get rid of this popup, permanently?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dashlane incorrect password windows 10

2. shortcut to bring dashlane up

3. dashlane incorrect password error

4. sign into dashlane,
  5. dashlane edge extension cant sign in,
  6. cant sign into Dashlane in Microsoft Edge