Windows 10: Data is invalid ???

Discus and support Data is invalid ??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what does data is in valid mean anytime i try to update my drivers it says it cant because of this and i cant figure out why please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sora Yuki, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Sora Yuki Win User

Data is invalid ???

what does data is in valid mean anytime i try to update my drivers it says it cant because of this and i cant figure out why please help me

:)

Sora Yuki, Aug 5, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2018
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Aug 5, 2018
  4. ryanly Win User

Data is invalid ???

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Data is invalid ???

1. Data is invalid ??? - Similar Threads - Data invalid

2. Cannot enable BitLocker - "The data is invalid"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable BitLocker - "The data is invalid": Hi there,I am trying to encrypt my desktop PC's drive with BitLocker and I can get as far as the PIN entry screen, but after entering my PIN and pressing next, I get an error message that simply says 'The data is invalid'. I have tried clearing my TPM several times, to no...
  3. Cannot enable BitLocker - "The data is invalid"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable BitLocker - "The data is invalid": Hi there,I am trying to encrypt my desktop PC's drive with BitLocker and I can get as far as the PIN entry screen, but after entering my PIN and pressing next, I get an error message that simply says 'The data is invalid'. I have tried clearing my TPM several times, to no...
  4. Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018: I tried several times to upgrade an Acer Aspire F5-573G from Win 10 to Win 11. Every time it seems, that Windows 11 was successfully installed, but after 2 reboots the process stops at 48% when applying updates: BSOD "INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP". Then a rollback to Windows 10...
  5. Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018

Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018: I tried several times to upgrade an Acer Aspire F5-573G from Win 10 to Win 11. Every time it seems, that Windows 11 was successfully installed, but after 2 reboots the process stops at 48% when applying updates: BSOD "INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP". Then a rollback to Windows 10...
  6. Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP: Hi,I'm trying to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The "Windows Update" menu tells me that my computer is compatible with Windows 11. It also downloads the update to Windows 11 automatically and asks me if I want to upgrade.However, during the upgrade process, I get an...
  8. Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP

Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP: Hi,I'm trying to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The "Windows Update" menu tells me that my computer is compatible with Windows 11. It also downloads the update to Windows 11 automatically and asks me if I want to upgrade.However, during the upgrade process, I get an...
  9. Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 22H2 update stops to error invalid data access trap

Windows 11 22H2 update stops to error invalid data access trap: Windows 11 22H2 update stops to error invalid data access trap just before update finnishing.What data you would need to help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-update-stops-to-error-invalid-data/4d8687e0-699b-403c-b543-30bfb6bfd853