Windows 10: Date and time settings - clocks

Discus and support Date and time settings - clocks in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have additional time zones setup on my date and time. When i was running win 8.1 and i clicked on the time it popped up with 3 clocks - all nice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Becks, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Becks Win User

Date and time settings - clocks

Hi, I have additional time zones setup on my date and time. When i was running win 8.1 and i clicked on the time it popped up with 3 clocks - all nice and pretty easy on the eye and all that.
    Now it pops up with the calendar uk time in large text and at the top in small text the time on my other 2 time zones.
    Does anyone know how to get the clocks back?
    Thanks
    Bec

:)

Becks, Aug 13, 2015
  2. JSWilsonx Win User

I can't set the time in the clock app

Right clicking on the clock only adjusts the date and time of the system clock which is set correctly. There are no additional date and time settings for the clock app.

JSWilsonx, Aug 13, 2015
  3. N80 display

Find something in time and date settings > clock/date > hide clock/date

amigo---01, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

It'll take a Registry tweak, if you're comfortable with that.

Go to Start and type regedit and press Enter.

Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell

Right click an empty place in the right pane of 'ImmersiveShell' and choose 'New'►DWORD (32bit) Value,

give it the name UseWin32TrayClockExperience

press Enter twice and make the value 1 and click OK

Close the Registry, the effects are immediate.

Edwin, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Becks Win User
    Awesome thank you very much *Smile

Becks, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    You're welcome.
    I believe there's a tutorial for it somewhere but it escapes me at the moment.
    You're good to go! *Wink

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Date and time settings - clocks - Similar Threads - Date settings clocks

2. Clock Time/Date at Shutdown Restored on Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock Time/Date at Shutdown Restored on Boot: I've recently noticed a strange problem with the Windows clock. If I shut down my computer, wait any period of time minutes, hours or even days, then boot, time/date displayed will be exactly the time/date I shut down. At first I thought maybe my CMOS battery was going bad,...
  3. Clock Time/Date at Shutdown Restored on Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock Time/Date at Shutdown Restored on Boot: I've recently noticed a strange problem with the Windows clock. If I shut down my computer, wait any period of time minutes, hours or even days, then boot, time/date displayed will be exactly the time/date I shut down. At first I thought maybe my CMOS battery was going bad,...
  4. Date and Time Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and Time Settings: I would like to have my time in military time but I am unable to find a setting to change it to that. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-settings/2fcabe0d-8e83-4e18-9ed4-d6e22b0b21b5
  5. Incorrect clock time and date

Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  6. Settings-Date and Time

Settings-Date and Time: Hi Microsoft, I have an issue with the settings on Windows 10 where under date and time, my computer doesn't show the correct time after Daylight Savings changed the clocks. I tried updating to the latest software, that didn't work, I tried syncing connection to the Windows...
  7. Date and Time settings

Date and Time settings: Time and date are wrong on my computer. How do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-settings/0d2884b8-76df-4ef9-b077-a96fc406d36f
  8. Date and time setting

Date and time setting: Date and time /time zone setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-setting/1e34de3e-fa5c-46f2-ad03-034d759496dd
  9. date and time setting

date and time setting: I am always having to manually change the time on my computer, the date seems to stay but the time is right for a short time and then it changes on its own. I have set the setting for manually and auto, and each setting I am having the same issue. I also noticed Eastern...
  10. date and time set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    date and time set: since updating bios date an time does not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/date-and-time-set/e2a8ffe3-14e9-46c5-bff0-b287e3b39c07