Windows 10: Date Display issue in Downlaods Folder

Discus and support Date Display issue in Downlaods Folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I started noticing that date for some of the files I'm downloading has been displaying the incorrect date. Instead of 2018-07-24... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hadoken4EVER, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Date Display issue in Downlaods Folder

Hello,

Recently, I started noticing that date for some of the files I'm downloading has been displaying the incorrect date. Instead of 2018-07-24 it's showing 2036-02-01. Thing is, if I move these files out of the download folder and into any other (even into a sub folder within the download folder) the day starts displaying correctly. Even when in the downloads folder, when I access the file properties the created date, modified date and accessed date all display correctly. I've already done some checks to confirm the system clock is correct and done a full virus scan. Can anyone figure out why this is happening and how to correct it?

:)

Hadoken4EVER, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

Hi Richard,

There are several reasons that can cause this issue you are experiencing. One of these is the date option is disabled in settings. For us to isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit Start, type
      Winver, and then press Enter. You could also press
      Windows Key + R, type Winver into the Run dialog, and press
      Enter.
    • Can you tell us if there are any changes made on your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Did you have any third party mouse-related applications installed?

Furthermore, we suggest that you check if the date and time option is enabled. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • Select Use Small Taskbar Buttons.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Date Display issue in Downlaods Folder

Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Date Display issue in Downlaods Folder

1. Date Display issue in Downlaods Folder - Similar Threads - Date Display issue

2. Displaying Date on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displaying Date on Taskbar: I just wanted to correct some information that independent and microsoft employees are advising on the solution to this problem. There is not just two ways to display the date on taskbar. Assuming you are using the taskbar either on the top or bottom of your screen, if you...
  3. Displaying Date on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displaying Date on Taskbar: I just wanted to correct some information that independent and microsoft employees are advising on the solution to this problem. There is not just two ways to display the date on taskbar. Assuming you are using the taskbar either on the top or bottom of your screen, if you...
  4. Displaying Date on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. issues with downlaoding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with downlaoding: Hello,I'm pretty new to asking for help, but I'm getting this issue.i can only download it to a few folders, i used chrome for example but it happens with everything. I have no other users, and it only appeared on Monday Thursday night nowThankyou...
  6. issues with downlaoding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues with downlaoding: Hello,I'm pretty new to asking for help, but I'm getting this issue.i can only download it to a few folders, i used chrome for example but it happens with everything. I have no other users, and it only appeared on Monday Thursday night nowThankyou...
  7. Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding: Good day Please advise on how to fix a frame work 3.5 download and installation. it gives error code: 0x800F0907 because of network policy settings. Windows could not connect to the internet to download files that are required t complete the requested changes...
  8. Display date

Display date: How do you change the format of the dates on windows 10 v. 1909? I'm only interested in eitherdd-mm-yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy. There used to be a way to pick from 6-8 different options and now there's not. I'm willing to use cmd, regedit or any other solution. Answer onlyyes, it is...
  9. displaying time and date

displaying time and date: How do I get the time and date to display on the lower right hand corner to show again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-time-and-date/d8b0ee9b-e1d4-4caa-8bd4-32365db7068c
  10. Date and time display

Date and time display: My date and time display is greyed out and the only way I can view it is by clicking on it. Can anyone suggest a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-display/dc66ba4e-a5d7-4d76-ae9d-a0bf612ad776