Windows 10: Date entry on older version of Quatro Pro

Discus and support Date entry on older version of Quatro Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just upgraded from Windows xp to 10. I use an older version of the Quattro Pro spreadsheet (2003) and have columns formatted for dates. In XP,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by douganderson, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Date entry on older version of Quatro Pro

I've just upgraded from Windows xp to 10.
    I use an older version of the Quattro Pro spreadsheet (2003) and have columns formatted for dates. In XP, the slash between 2 numbers is interpreted as month and day, but in W10, it treats it as a calculation and the date appears as 30-Dec-99.
    Is there a fix for this or am I missing something? I've noticed that Excel recognizes it as a date.

:)

douganderson, Sep 25, 2016

2. Win 10 doesn't recognize PCI card

I recently installed Win 10 Pro on a PC with older Tyan tempest mother board. The system now doesn't recognize the Nvidia Quatro PCIE video card and defaults to the Microsoft display adapter. How do I get it to search for updated drivers for a video card
    that the computer doesn't know exists?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GordonAlling, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Instalação Windows 10 Pro error 0xC1900101-0x4000D

Caros amigos

Fiz quatro tentativas na atualização do 8.1 Pro para a versão 10 Pro e obtive

Error 0xC1900101-0x4000D

após 71% de instalação ao reiniciar, falha na criação do SECOND-BOOT ... MIGRATE-DATA

Já desliguei todos os periféricos e nada.

Agradeço a ajuda da comunidade.

Cumprimentos

AR

ArmandoRodrigues_571, Sep 25, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Date entry on older version of Quatro Pro

Blimey - talk about nostalgia*Smile. I haven't used QP for over 20 years!

I doubt there is a simple fix. There are many free alternatives if you want a free solution but I would recommend you consider leasing MS Office as it is only £80 total a year for up to five users with 1TB each of onedrive storage space.

cereberus, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Date entry on older version of Quatro Pro

1. Date entry on older version of Quatro Pro - Similar Threads - Date entry older

2. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  3. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  4. older versions of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    older versions of windows: Hi, I have enjoyed using windows 10 and 11 but I loved Windows XP and Windows 7 and was wondering why some older windows cannot be serviced any updated to work on newer PCs I think it would give users more choice of windows....
  5. older versions of windows

older versions of windows: Hi, I have enjoyed using windows 10 and 11 but I loved Windows XP and Windows 7 and was wondering why some older windows cannot be serviced any updated to work on newer PCs I think it would give users more choice of windows....
  6. Older Windows Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  7. Older Windows Version

Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  8. older version of photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    older version of photos: where can I download older version of windows photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-version-of-photos/bb8781e9-3a4d-4a7b-bcc2-e34f2a979061
  9. Download an older version

Download an older version: Is there a way to download Maps version 5.17.11.10104.0? We are trying to verify a change in functionality from the older version to the current version and need access toMaps version 5.17.11.10104.0....
  10. Change multiple Date Modified entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Change multiple Date Modified entries: Is it possible to achieve the following by either command prompt, PowerShell, batch file, VBS script or any other tool please? I have folders containing subfolders, and in each subfolder there is a single file with extension '.ino', with the same filename as the subfolder....