Windows 10: Date/Time will not open in taskbar

Discus and support Date/Time will not open in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded like everyone else in July and my laptop is working perfectly however my desktop is having the problems. When I go to where the date and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maddog65, Oct 1, 2015.

1. maddog65 Win User

Date/Time will not open in taskbar

I upgraded like everyone else in July and my laptop is working perfectly however my desktop is having the problems.
    When I go to where the date and time is and left-click on it nothing happens. If I right click it will give me the options to adjust date/time etc.. But what I want to fix is when I left-click there the time/calendar to open.
    Has anyone else experienced this issue? And is there a fix for it?

:)

maddog65, Oct 1, 2015
  2. RussGarra Win User

Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound" and does not open a calendar

Windows 10 - Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound". Does not open a calendar. I can choose Adjust date/time from the right click menu.

Thanks,

Russ

Changing the title

Old title – Left Click Not Working

New title –
    Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound" and does not open a calendar

RussGarra, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Date info not showing in taskbar under time

This is a public forum of users just like you, we have no inside knowledge.

I'd recommend you put your suggestion into the Feedback app that is built-in to your computer. That program WILL let you get updates when your issue is acted upon.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 1, 2015
  4. SamGill Win User

Yes, I am experiencing this problem too *Sad

SamGill, Oct 9, 2015
  5. SamGill Win User
    Hey @maddog, just go to >All Setting >>Time and Language >>Ans off the TAB that says "Adjust for daylight time saving automatically" >> and now you can check it...It works like a charm. *Smile

SamGill, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Date/Time will not open in taskbar - Similar Threads - Date open taskbar

2. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  3. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and Date Format on Taskbar: Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day, date. I would like to eliminate the day and only display the time and date. Is there any way to do that?...
  4. Date/Time display on taskbar

Date/Time display on taskbar: Can I display the current date, as well as the time in the taskbar, by default ie without having to hover on the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/datetime-display-on-taskbar/15221cac-8ac4-41f3-968f-d557532eca96
  5. Date and Time in Black on Taskbar

Date and Time in Black on Taskbar: Just installed Windows 10 (reinstall via Cloud). Dell Inspiron 3670. Font for date and time appear in black on taskbar. I read the instructions for someone named Wulff on a different thread. Does not work for me. Suggestions for System Maintenance don't work because I don't...
  6. restoring date and time to taskbar

restoring date and time to taskbar: How do I restore the date and time to display on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-date-and-time-to-taskbar/36638375-8d6c-4d0d-8b39-c2493ced6088
  7. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  8. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  9. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  10. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TIME AND DATE WILL NOT OPEN FROM TASKBAR