Windows 10: Dcom error in event viewer after april update

Discus and support Dcom error in event viewer after april update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; every time i restart my machine after the april update in event viewer itake this error: Can not start the DCOM server:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by boombastik, May 6, 2018.

1. Dcom error in event viewer after april update

every time i restart my machine after the april update in event viewer itake this error:

Can not start the DCOM server: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7} as Unavailable / Unavailable. The error:
    "298"
    happened at the start of this command:
    C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ rundll32.exe C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ shell32.dll, SHCreateLocalServerRunDll {995C996E-D918-4a8c-A302-45719A6F4EA7} -Embedding

Anyone has a clue hot to fix it?

:)

boombastik, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Dcom error in event viewer after april update

1. Dcom error in event viewer after april update - Similar Threads - Dcom error event

2. Can you ignore DCOM and other errors in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you ignore DCOM and other errors in Event Viewer?: Hello, can i ignore DCOM errors safely? I know that ignoring error 10010 and 10016 can be ignored but 10029 i haven't got much info on. I also have a KernelEventTracing 3 error saying that PerfDiagLogger failed to start with error code 0xC0000188. What does that mean? I know...
  3. Can you ignore DCOM and other errors in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you ignore DCOM and other errors in Event Viewer?: Hello, can i ignore DCOM errors safely? I know that ignoring error 10010 and 10016 can be ignored but 10029 i haven't got much info on. I also have a KernelEventTracing 3 error saying that PerfDiagLogger failed to start with error code 0xC0000188. What does that mean? I know...
  4. BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer: Pretty mad right about now. Spent a few days trying to fix my pc and cannot get anywhere. Absolutely sick of windows, I'm primarily a Mac user and never have any issues. I've been through 3 different windows installs in the past few years because window cant keep their...
  5. BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer

BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer: Pretty mad right about now. Spent a few days trying to fix my pc and cannot get anywhere. Absolutely sick of windows, I'm primarily a Mac user and never have any issues. I've been through 3 different windows installs in the past few years because window cant keep their...
  6. Cortana error in Windows 10 event viewer ID 10001 DCOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana error in Windows 10 event viewer ID 10001 DCOM: Hi, Windows 10 64-bit 2004 I'm seeing the following errors in Event Viewer. I have disabled Cortana via gpedit but that does not help. However, that did not help either. Already tried. 1. SFC /scannow 2. DISM 3. Delete "TileDataLayer" folder 4. Get-AppXPackage...
  7. Cortana error in Windows 10 event viewer ID 10001 DCOM

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana error in Windows 10 event viewer ID 10001 DCOM: Hi, Windows 10 64-bit 2004 I'm seeing the following errors in Event Viewer. I have disabled Cortana via gpedit but that does not help. However, that did not help either. Already tried. 1. SFC /scannow 2. DISM 3. Delete "TileDataLayer" folder 4. Get-AppXPackage...
  8. Multiple DCOM errors in the event viewer

Multiple DCOM errors in the event viewer: hi! I have tried to assign all the permissions as I read online and I still couldn't fix the DCOM errors which is making my machine reboot multiple times everyday. I am also attaching the log from event viewer below. Please help! this is extremely irritating. Log Name:...
  9. Event Viewer Errors after Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Errors after Anniversary Update: I updated my Windows 10 with the Anniversary update and now I see these couple of errors appear in the Event Viewer that had never appeared before the update. Event ID 4401 Source: EFS Message: 7.488: EFS service failed to provision a user for EDP. Error code:...
  10. Continuing DCOM event viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Continuing DCOM event viewer error: I recently started getting this error in event viewer. There are a number of threads across the web about it, but none of them has presented the solution. The error is related to Runtimebroker.exe. Any new ideas? The application-specific permission settings do not grant...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transcode operation failure flvto

2. dcom error after april 2020 updates

3. happened while starting this command:c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll shcreatelocalserverrundll {995c996e-d918-4a8c-a302-45719a6f4ea7} embedding

4. error 298 dcom server,
  5. dcom error 298,
  6. dcom-server {995c996e-d918-4a8c-a302-45719a6f4ea7},
  7. fix DCOM error 298