Windows 10: DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows

Discus and support DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I shut down or restart Windows I get the following error: ----------------------------- DDE Server Window: explorer.exe Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Antonyvw, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Antonyvw Win User

DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows

Every time I shut down or restart Windows I get the following error:

-----------------------------

DDE Server Window: explorer.exe Application error

The instruction at Dx00007FF6D6004F97 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000BB. The memory could not be read.

---------------------------

Anyone any ideas as to whats wrong?

:)

Antonyvw, Apr 12, 2015

2. This App is preventing shutdown message.

Hello Lamar,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern in this regard.

Are you referring to DDE Server Windows?

Is this error message appearing continuously during shutdown?

Since when this started to happen?

Did you made any recent changes to your PC?

Give us the above information to guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 12, 2015
  3. dde server explorer.exe error when restart windows10

You may check this link and use as your reference on the issue you are facing right now.

Yuri Nathan, Apr 12, 2015
Thema:

DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows

1. DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows - Similar Threads - DDE Server causes

2. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  3. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  4. Windows 10 and DDE server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  5. Windows 10 and DDE server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  6. Windows 10 and DDE server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  8. DDE Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DDE Error: I am getting DDE Fatal errors when trying to open PDF documents from Outlook. Only started since the most recent upgrade .... grrr How do I fix this easily? I don't like this part of MSOffice or MS Windows. I just want to get my work done!...
  9. Dde server window preventing shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dde server window preventing shutdown: After the last major update, my computer upon hitting shutdown, displays a pop-up stating that "The instruction 0x00007FFFFF66CC60 referenced at 0x000000000000 the memory could not be read - Click okay to terminate" and behind the pop-up, windows is indicating that the DDE...
  10. “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +

in Windows 10 Support
    “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +: My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons are Black and the Writing on them is also black. I have managed to call up a black page for word from Office Home and Student...