Windows 10: De-Select individual pictures in Theme

Discus and support De-Select individual pictures in Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bcfl, Dec 1, 2015.

1. bcfl Win User

De-Select individual pictures in Theme

I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue,
    Thanks

:)

bcfl, Dec 1, 2015
  2. CraigPam Win User

How do I stop background themes from scrolling

When you have picked a theme the individual pictures are not displayed to select.

CraigPam, Dec 1, 2015
  3. La Senora Win User
    Theme folders

Can't believe Microsoft has not answered this question since last November. I too want to see the individual pictures. I might like one or two of them and want to delete the rest, but can't figure out how to do this in Win10

La Senora, Dec 1, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi bcfl:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Need you to be a little more specific; unable to remove the check marks from boxes, or can't find the proper setting entirely?

Edwin, Dec 1, 2015
  5. bcfl Win User
    Sorry, there used to be a way to see the individual slides with the check marks, and you could deselect the check mark from the picture you didn't want to see, I don't see in this version a way to get to the individual pictures to remove the check mar. Hope that helps, Thanks for the quick reply.

bcfl, Dec 1, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Ah, yes.
    Some Windows 'classic' options have been hidden in Windows 10.
    You'll need to download and run this handy fix, compiled by our esteemed Administrator, Brink.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Then you will be able to access all those classic features through your Desktop right click context menu:

De-Select individual pictures in Theme [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 1, 2015
  7. bcfl Win User
    Thank You, I saw that thread but didn't realize there was a download, I didn't scroll down far enough. *Redface
    That worked, and a Big thanks to Brink!!

bcfl, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. De-Select individual pictures in Theme - Similar Threads - Select individual pictures

2. Themes Won't Change Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes Won't Change Pictures: Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing them. They download okay, but still won't rotate the pictures. One day a couple weeks ago they suddenly started changing...
  3. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.: While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges. In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the...
  4. Background theme pictures

Background theme pictures: Recently when I turn on my computer, the desk top theme or even the solid back ground colors appear to have a foggy haze overlaying the phot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme-pictures/ee564161-feb1-44d3-8976-909768028557
  5. Windows 10 themes - selecting certain pictures SOLVED

Windows 10 themes - selecting certain pictures SOLVED: I recently went looking for a way to extract/save certain pictures from a windows theme, and came across some old threads on here where others had asked the same question, but it never was answered. I found a webpage where it explains how to do this, and i tested it and it...
  6. Theme pictures

Theme pictures: When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme, like I did when I had Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-pictures/5abb463c-5885-4a55-95b4-5c001ca27c21
  7. Individual pictures from Theme

Individual pictures from Theme: Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages? And, how do get to choose a single picture from a package as a background? When you go to background, there are only five pictures. When you...
  8. Select theme pictures-Desktop Background

Select theme pictures-Desktop Background: I can't find the lower panel in the Personalization view. The one where I can select or deselect pictures in a saved theme. I see it on my work desktop running Pro but not on a Home machine. Please don't tell me that's the reason, Home vs Pro? For something simple like...
  9. De-select individual images in themes

De-select individual images in themes: Hello, guys. I want to de-select some images in Windows 10 themes I downloaded from MS website. I remember I did this when I installed Win 10 many months ago. Now, after anniversary update, I can't figure it out how I made. I found another thread, where is a file to...
  10. Impossible select themes

Impossible select themes: Impossible select themes I have a big problem every time I go in option and after on themes, it opens the screen and closes immediately and I can not of course choose any theme I have windows 10 64 creator This is control panel on customizaton..no themes [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to select individual photos for

2. de-select images in theme

3. selecting individual picutures from themes in WIN10

4. select pictures in a theme,
  5. De-Select individual pictures in background themes