Windows 10: Deactivate Windows 11

Discus and support Deactivate Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team,I am about to sell my old M.2 to someone else. Then I have tried to remove my Windows 11 license from this M.2 by using below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thanasit Angsurangsee, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Deactivate Windows 11

Dear Microsoft team,I am about to sell my old M.2 to someone else. Then I have tried to remove my Windows 11 license from this M.2 by using below command.slmgr /upkslmgr /cpkyThen I have reinstalled Windows 11 without signing in to Microsoft account and found that the system shown Windows is activated with a digital license.I am not sure if what I have done is correct and it is safe to sell this M.2. Since I have not buy new M.2 yet, I am afraid that I will not be able to use my Windows 11 license to activate the windows which will be installed in new M.2.Could you please let me know how to so

:)

Thanasit Angsurangsee, Dec 5, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Problem activating Windows 11 after switching VMs

Hi there,

I purchased Windows 11 Home a couple of months ago and installed it on a VirtualBox VM. But VirtualBox was crashing quite a bit so I deactivated Windows 11 using the following commands:

• slmgr /upk
    • slmgr /cpky
    (as suggested on Redirecting ) and then installed it on a VMWare VM. Problem is, I can't activate Windows on the new VM even though it was deactivated on the old VM. I tried the recommended Troubleshooting Wizard solutions to no available and I couldn't find a Microsoft email address or support number, so I am posting here. Can anyone suggest how to contact Microsoft about this activation issue?

Thanks,

Darryl

PS: I have already deleted the old VM so I can't log back onto it.

DarrylStaflund, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Deactivate Windows 11

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Deactivate Windows 11

1. Deactivate Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Deactivate

2. Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?: I bought windows 11 pro about 1 year ago but now it says that i need to activate windows. how can i reactivate it? please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself-how-to-re-activate-it/baeb854e-6142-4e21-aaf2-bfe2289194ee
  3. Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?: I bought windows 11 pro about 1 year ago but now it says that i need to activate windows. how can i reactivate it? please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself-how-to-re-activate-it/baeb854e-6142-4e21-aaf2-bfe2289194ee
  4. Why is my windows deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my windows deactivated: Please my windows is not activated please activate and solve this problem please I request you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-deactivated/7ec54553-293a-4d8c-a4a9-fc74d12fe95a
  5. Why is my windows deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows deactivated: Please my windows is not activated please activate and solve this problem please I request you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-deactivated/7ec54553-293a-4d8c-a4a9-fc74d12fe95a
  6. Why is my windows deactivated

7. Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC: I am a little confused on proper workflow. I am building a new PC and want to move my Windows 10 Home version retail license to the new PC. I will install Windows 10 from a USB stick, so it will be a new installation. I understand I am supposed to first deactivate my license...
  8. Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC

Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC: I am a little confused on proper workflow. I am building a new PC and want to move my Windows 10 Home version retail license to the new PC. I will install Windows 10 from a USB stick, so it will be a new installation. I understand I am supposed to first deactivate my license...
  9. Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I reactivate windows if it has deactivated itself after a Windows update?

How do I reactivate windows if it has deactivated itself after a Windows update?: My PC had an issue with not being able to install the latest cumulative update from January. It looks like yesterday Microsoft may have fixed this and my computer updated by installing the full 23H2 update followed by the cumulative updates the preview and the full release....