Windows 10: Deactivate Windows 11

Discus and support Deactivate Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team,I am about to sell my old M.2 to someone else. Then I have tried to remove my Windows 11 license from this M.2 by using below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thanasit Angsurangsee, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Deactivate Windows 11

Dear Microsoft team,I am about to sell my old M.2 to someone else. Then I have tried to remove my Windows 11 license from this M.2 by using below command.slmgr /upkslmgr /cpkyThen I have reinstalled Windows 11 without signing in to Microsoft account and found that the system shown Windows is activated with a digital license.I am not sure if what I have done is correct and it is safe to sell this M.2. Since I have not buy new M.2 yet, I am afraid that I will not be able to use my Windows 11 license to activate the windows which will be installed in new M.2.Could you please let me know how to so

:)

Thanasit Angsurangsee, Dec 5, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Problem activating Windows 11 after switching VMs

Hi there,

I purchased Windows 11 Home a couple of months ago and installed it on a VirtualBox VM. But VirtualBox was crashing quite a bit so I deactivated Windows 11 using the following commands:

• slmgr /upk
    • slmgr /cpky
    (as suggested on Redirecting ) and then installed it on a VMWare VM. Problem is, I can't activate Windows on the new VM even though it was deactivated on the old VM. I tried the recommended Troubleshooting Wizard solutions to no available and I couldn't find a Microsoft email address or support number, so I am posting here. Can anyone suggest how to contact Microsoft about this activation issue?

Thanks,

Darryl

PS: I have already deleted the old VM so I can't log back onto it.

DarrylStaflund, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Deactivate Windows 11

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Deactivate Windows 11

1. Deactivate Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Deactivate

2. unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer: I purchased 2 Windows 7 licenses many years back in physical form and have been able to continue using them through several computer upgrades/replacements through Windows 10. In fact, I still have the physical box, disc with shiny holographic print, and license key printed on...
  3. unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer: I purchased 2 Windows 7 licenses many years back in physical form and have been able to continue using them through several computer upgrades/replacements through Windows 10. In fact, I still have the physical box, disc with shiny holographic print, and license key printed on...
  4. unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...

Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...: I change my phone number in my Microsoft account since my old phone number is already deactivated/broken.And is it normal to wait for 30 days for it to totally change the phone number in my Microsoft account?...
  6. Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...: Does changing phone number/security info in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my windows 11 digital license linked to my Microsoft account?...
  7. Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems: Hi all, this is my first time posting here so please bear with me. I will be very specific with what happened and how I discovered these problems one by one.I am unable to attach photos so I'll add an imgur link for you to see the error messages.Images Link:...
  8. Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems

Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems: Hi all, this is my first time posting here so please bear with me. I will be very specific with what happened and how I discovered these problems one by one.I am unable to attach photos so I'll add an imgur link for you to see the error messages.Images Link:...
  9. deactivated monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deactivated monitors: This very annoying that update which should save energy EU directiv deactivates constatntly monitors which will not start after end of session or sleep modus. Can you see on this issue and fix this?...
  10. deactivated monitors

deactivated monitors: This very annoying that update which should save energy EU directiv deactivates constatntly monitors which will not start after end of session or sleep modus. Can you see on this issue and fix this?...