Windows 10: deafult apps is totally corrupt

Discus and support deafult apps is totally corrupt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ever since installing it on several machines I get friends complaining that the default apps in settings does not work at all??? ive had to cheat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by snadge, Jul 16, 2016.

1. snadge Win User

deafult apps is totally corrupt

ever since installing it on several machines I get friends complaining that the default apps in settings does not work at all???

ive had to cheat and go the old windows 7 way through default programs

ive seen this happen on lots of win10 machines so its obviously a bug

:)

snadge, Jul 16, 2016

2. package not found - photo viewing

Photos isnt offered as an application in Deafult apps>photo viewer

also if i go to apps&features there is no <photos> in the list

KarlaKivlehan, Jul 16, 2016
  3. indra_n80 Win User
    Formatting Nokia N70

The deafult code is 12345

indra_n80, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

deafult apps is totally corrupt

1. deafult apps is totally corrupt - Similar Threads - deafult apps totally

2. How to fix deafult boot device missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix deafult boot device missing: So i dont know how but I **** up my laptop lenovo I tried all yt tutorials like pressing the hiden recovery button on the left with a needle but there was no recover option soo I tired setting it to leagacy mode that didnt work either and now im hopless shoud I open my laptop...
  3. what is the deafult mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the deafult mouse pointer: i accidently changed the mouse pointer and i forgot what is it and when i do restore to default it becomes something different whic i have not been using and i manualyy select areo_arrow then it comes to normal. i want to ask is aero_aroow the deafault arrow and if not how i...
  4. what is the deafult mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the deafult mouse pointer: i accidently changed the mouse pointer and i forgot what is it and when i do restore to default it becomes something different whic i have not been using and i manualyy select areo_arrow then it comes to normal. i want to ask is aero_aroow the deafault arrow and if not how i...
  5. Color restarting back to deafult.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color restarting back to deafult.: Everytime I restart my PC, windows resets my color back to the default blue, please help. Thanks! submitted by /u/WinterEinHeitSpakt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60zs5/color_restarting_back_to_deafult/
  6. System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/q40a9n220ek61.jpg?width=971&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e82881f54f4b6ab12b1d193f533311ab58d7e305 This is a rescue USB, where it tells me my Hard drive is protected. How do I overwrite that protection to fix the system files from my recovery...
  7. Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.: After recent "upgrade" unable to connect to most of my external devices. List includes; Canon T6 camera Canon T3i camera Uniden BC125AT radio scanner Also SD cards from cameras not recognized in computer slot. Control Panel - Devices...get message stating "..further...
  8. deafult settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    deafult settings: need to reset default settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deafult-settings/81c04a73-ede6-4d14-8087-2b309286529c
  9. How to fix this Boxed/corrupted icon problem to windows deafult icon?

How to fix this Boxed/corrupted icon problem to windows deafult icon?: Hi, how to fix this boxed icon problem & re-store to default? & what might be the coz of this kinda problem? one night it was good and next morning it looks like this. Thanks. windows 10 pro, v1909, OSB - 18363.657 [ATTACH] THIS IS ONE OF MANY ICON PROBLEM...
  10. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10: Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input language for writing and so on.But I can not make it the default Windows language.How do you do this?I will be happy to reply with...