Windows 10: Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

Discus and support Debug Error on Windows10 Starting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JerometheGiraff, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

:)

JerometheGiraff, Jan 3, 2016
  2. alexpdn Win User

VisualStudio 2010 ntdll.dll debug error

hi All,

i recently updated my pc to Windows10 (starting from Windows 7).

Now, due to something (unidentified), Visual studio 2010 can't run
    debug (while it's ok if i start without debugging).

This is the error message:

First-chance exception at 0x77621207 (ntdll.dll) in projectname.exe: 0xC0000008: An invalid handle was specified.

How can i fix it?

Thanks to all

alexpdn, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Script Error appearing on screen after upgrade to Windows 10

I have this problem too. It will stop for awhile and then it starts again.

I have Disable script debugging Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) and
    Display a notification about every script error. All are checked.

Please Help.

Amanda JSmith, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

1. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting - Similar Threads - Debug Error Windows10

2. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  3. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  4. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error debugging: hey i keep getting bsod while gaming and was wondering if someone could read my dump files for me because im having trouble.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  6. BSOD error debugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error debugging: hey i keep getting bsod while gaming and was wondering if someone could read my dump files for me because im having trouble.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. Windows10 start up

Windows10 start up: My problem is trying to get windows10 to load everytime. I have followed the Microsoft advanced options repairs and resets. The laptop will boot and run well after each one. I will be able to shut down and boot up the pc during that day I perform each corrective action....
  8. Windows10 - Can't start

Windows10 - Can't start: Windows 10 originally upgraded from Windows 7 and has worked Okay to date has suddenly decided it can't start. It gives a blue screen and I have followed all the blue screen options from Restart/reset/Troubleshoot/Advanced options but no success. The advice message is BAD...
  9. Windows10 Start Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 Start Button: My apologies if this has been asked before...or a 100's of times. I am unable to search hardware/settings, namely show/hide etc using the Start button. I am getting Bing results, folders, Apps, Documents, etc. I'm sure I'm either missing something. I can not make changes...
  10. jit debugging error

in Windows 10 Customization
    jit debugging error: hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-error/fde19b26-43f6-4fb4-a4f3-ff5b5e69fb0a