Windows 10: DebugDiag Problem.

Discus and support DebugDiag Problem. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have done clean install of windows 10 home on 4th May 2018. C: drive space occupied around 24GB with other installed programs. It has grown to 38 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lvgandhi, Jun 17, 2018.

1. lvgandhi Win User

DebugDiag Problem.

I have done clean install of windows 10 home on 4th May 2018. C: drive space occupied around 24GB with other installed programs. It has grown to 38 GB by 16th Jun. I normally take back up with Macrium free before clean install. Again I did clean install on 16th Jun2018. I mounted old C: drive and found that C:\Program Files\DebugDiag\Logs folder in backup had 11GB occupied. Further one folder C:\Program Files\DebugDiag\Logs\Crash rule for all instances of NestTrader.exe occupied 99% volume. This folder has files with ending *_Child Process Exit.dmp has space occupation ranging from 100 to 400 mbs. Daily it has at least one such file. How to analyze this problem and to know why such thing happens. Is it safe to delete allcontent in logs folder?

:)

lvgandhi, Jun 17, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 17, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

DebugDiag Problem.

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

DebugDiag Problem.

1. DebugDiag Problem. - Similar Threads - DebugDiag Problem

2. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  3. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  4. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  5. DebugDiag Analysis report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DebugDiag Analysis report: I'm investigation high CPU usage in my App WPF on Win10.I have collected the dumps using the DebugDiag Collection tool, analyzed them using the DebugDiag Analysis tool and got the report.The report shows number of hits per function instead of % CPU usage as I saw in other...
  6. DebugDiag Analysis report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DebugDiag Analysis report: I'm investigation high CPU usage in my App WPF on Win10.I have collected the dumps using the DebugDiag Collection tool, analyzed them using the DebugDiag Analysis tool and got the report.The report shows number of hits per function instead of % CPU usage as I saw in other...
  7. DebugDiag Analysis report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Error while reading dump file in DebugDiag Analysis

Error while reading dump file in DebugDiag Analysis: I have installed DebugDiag Tool to monitor high CPU usage at the windows server. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58210 I am getting following error while analysing dump files generated by DebugDiag Collection tool. --------------------------- No...
  9. Need help with BSOD diagnosis... DebugDiag just shows " Please ensure the latest version of...

Need help with BSOD diagnosis... DebugDiag just shows " Please ensure the latest version of...: Had a BSOD tonight, not sure why yet. Ran the MEMORY.dmp and minidump that was created through debugdiag but this is all I get. I'm sure I'm missing something, not sure how to diagnose it. Also, apparently I can't attach the .dmp files anywhere here? Is there a recommended...
  10. No report file was generated - DebugDiag Analysis

No report file was generated - DebugDiag Analysis: Having problem on analyzing the dump file from our Windows Server 2012 r2. I installed DebugDiag on my local machine Windows 10, but when it finish there's an error that pop-up. Is there anyway to increase the timeout? Or where to change it? [ATTACH]...