Windows 10: Debugger issue

Discus and support Debugger issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; kemical said: Code: ******************************************************************************* *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by livix07, Jul 20, 2018.

1. livix07 Win User

Debugger issue

kemical said:
    Code:

*******************************************************************************
    * Bugcheck Analysis *
    *******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging...
    Debugger issue

livix07, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Winlicense error - A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program when playing Blade and Soul

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are receiving error when trying to play the game Blade and Soul. We will certainly help you with this issue.

We suggest you to try the steps listed in the below article and check if it helps to resolve this issue. This issue might also occur due to some drivers or software conflicts.

Games: Error Message: A Debugger Has Been Detected: Unload the Debugger and Try Again

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Debugger issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Debugger issue

1. Debugger issue - Similar Threads - Debugger issue

2. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  3. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  4. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?: Background: for one program to work, I needed to disable the debugger in msconfig, after disabling I was asked to restart the PC, after restarting I was shown a blue screen with error 0xc0000001. As far as I understand, the whole point is that the debugger is turned off, how...
  5. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?: Background: for one program to work, I needed to disable the debugger in msconfig, after disabling I was asked to restart the PC, after restarting I was shown a blue screen with error 0xc0000001. As far as I understand, the whole point is that the debugger is turned off, how...
  6. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  8. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  9. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9cA fatal Machine Check Exception has...