Windows 10: Debugger

Discus and support Debugger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clarson16, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Clarson16 Win User

Debugger

I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have a basic knowledge of computers but I do not have a extensive knowledge. If you can explain step by step or you have a link to a you tube video that would be great! Thank you for whoever is willing to help!

:)

Clarson16, Aug 6, 2018

2. Debugger

Is this what you tried...?...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/812759

Games: Error Message: A Debugger Has Been Detected: Unload the Debugger and Try Again

PCR Just PCR, Aug 6, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    NVIDIA Introduces Industry's First Debugger and Profiler For GPU Computing

The CUDA architecture continues to blaze a trail as the leading platform for developing and running GPU Computing applications, with support for C, OpenCL, DirectX Compute, Fortran and other languages and APIs. The latest CUDA 2.2 Beta contains a host of significant new features, including:

Hardware debugger for the GPU
    Linux developers can now use a debugger on CUDA-enabled GPUs that offers both the familiar interface of the popular open-source GDB debugger and the ability to debug kernels as they execute on the GPU. The GPU-side debugger has all the features that developers expect from GDB, including the ability to have breakpoints, watch variables, inspect state, etc., as well as additional functions for CUDA-specific features.

Visual Profiler v2.2 for the GPU
    The most common step in tuning application performance is profiling the application and then modifying the code. The CUDA Visual Profiler is a graphical tool that enables profiling C applications running on the GPU. This latest release of the CUDA Visual Profiler supports full measurement of memory bandwidth within a kernel, giving developers visibility into one of the most performance-critical areas of CUDA.

Full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008
    Tesla C1060 and S1070 are now fully supported under both Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008, offering developers and high-performance computing users more flexibility in their choice of operating system. CUDA 2.2 runs on Windows, MacOSX and major LINUX distributions.

Additional Features Coming with CUDA 2.2
    • Improved OpenGL interop performance
    • Texture from pitch linear memory
    • Zero-copy support for direct access to system memory
    • Pinned shared system memory allows compute kernels to share system memory
    • Asynchronous memcopy on Vista
    For a full list of new features in CUDA 2.2 and to get early access, see discussion on the CUDA forums.

Source: NVIDIA

btarunr, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Debugger

debugg

how to unload a debugger in windows 10 pro

awaissikander, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Debugger

1. Debugger - Similar Threads - Debugger

2. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?: Background: for one program to work, I needed to disable the debugger in msconfig, after disabling I was asked to restart the PC, after restarting I was shown a blue screen with error 0xc0000001. As far as I understand, the whole point is that the debugger is turned off, how...
  3. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?: Background: for one program to work, I needed to disable the debugger in msconfig, after disabling I was asked to restart the PC, after restarting I was shown a blue screen with error 0xc0000001. As far as I understand, the whole point is that the debugger is turned off, how...
  4. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  6. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  7. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9cA fatal Machine Check Exception has...
  9. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9cA fatal Machine Check Exception has...
  10. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unload debugger from memory windows 10