Windows 10: Dec 2 update broke sleep

Discus and support Dec 2 update broke sleep in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; lost ability for computer to sleep after Dec. 2 update. Had this stopping it: [DRIVER] \FileSystem\srvnet An active remote client has recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chemie, Dec 4, 2015.

1. chemie Win User

Dec 2 update broke sleep

lost ability for computer to sleep after Dec. 2 update.

Had this stopping it:
    [DRIVER] \FileSystem\srvnet
    An active remote client has recently sent requests to this machine.

Eventually found this worked:
    Why Wons Tech Talk

I then followed this sites instructions to STOP windows update. I hate random installs that break my system. I will manually update and at least know when they break my computer.
    Windows Update Automatic Updates - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

That one should be stickied everywhere on this site.

:)

chemie, Dec 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Problem waking up from sleep mode

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Version 1607 decided to re-check "Allow computer to turn off device" box in the Intel Management Engine Interface Properties - Power Management and now my sleep mode is
    broke again (lockup in sleep). Previous Windows Updates left the box unchecked. I unchecked the box (see my Dec 17, 2015 post) and sleep is working again. Latest version driver (11.0.0.1157) will
    allow sleep to work correctly with this box unchecked - at least it is again working for me. Some code in that version of the Intel driver must not correctly handle the Win OS sleep signal.

MikeRussell_929, Dec 4, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 625 denim update.

Dec 20, 2014 to Mar 8, 2015, More than 2 months passed. Till date no clarity about Denim update for Lumia 625 in India. Mr. Mark_W where are you sleeping???

KESHWENDRARAJPUT, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Dec 2 update broke sleep

1. Dec 2 update broke sleep - Similar Threads - Dec update broke

2. Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs: Hello, I was shutting down my computer and accidentally hit “Update and Shut Down”, in my personal experience, the updates usually mess with something on my computer. Then a couple days after that my pc shut down randomly twice, at first I assumed that my power was had...
  3. Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs: Hello, I was shutting down my computer and accidentally hit “Update and Shut Down”, in my personal experience, the updates usually mess with something on my computer. Then a couple days after that my pc shut down randomly twice, at first I assumed that my power was had...
  4. Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dec 16 W10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dec 16 W10 updates: My printers started giving problems using Hallmark Card software & Word envelope settings in the last 2 days. After trying all other methods, including re-installing software I had given up when I decided to check W10 updates. 2 were issued Dec 16 so I uninstalled them both I...
  6. Dec 16 W10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dec 16 W10 updates: My printers started giving problems using Hallmark Card software & Word envelope settings in the last 2 days. After trying all other methods, including re-installing software I had given up when I decided to check W10 updates. 2 were issued Dec 16 so I uninstalled them both I...
  7. Dec 16 W10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problems after Dec. update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after Dec. update: Since updating a few days ago I can't use the Start logo, can't use the type here to search box, can't see to mute or unmute headphones, etc. Whenever I try to go to settings, etc. everything starts breaking up and flashing. I may or may not get the setting page I want. This...
  9. Microsoft Launcher 6.2.201102.92686 version for Android - Dec. 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 6.2.201102.92686 version for Android - Dec. 2: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  10. 2 laptops broke.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 laptops broke.: Ive had 2 laptops now they have both been rendered useless because of updates that break them I have tried every solution and nothing works. should be giving me a new one tbh....