Windows 10: Decrease font size in Notification area Popup

Discus and support Decrease font size in Notification area Popup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am writing a program which activates the Windows Notification Popup. However the font size in the popup is too large for the information that i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bluemoon4ever, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Decrease font size in Notification area Popup

I am writing a program which activates the Windows Notification Popup. However the font size in the popup is too large for the information that i want to 'pop up'. is there a registry hack to reduce the font size of the notification popup? I know there is hack to change tool tip font size, but that doesn't affect this type of popup.

Thanks in advance

Decrease font size in Notification area Popup [​IMG]

:)

bluemoon4ever, Jun 4, 2017

2. Change font size in Sticky Notes (Win10, build 1607)

I have tried this. Is does make the font smaller or larger, but doesn't decrease the actual size of the note area when you decrease font size. Not perfect but perhaps they can work on that as well.

Martin (Sully) Smith, Jun 4, 2017
  3. LUMIA 800 FONT SIZE

font is small and there is no facility for increasing or decreasing font size.

caitlin1759, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Decrease font size in Notification area Popup

i guess thats a 'No' or a 'No Idea' then?

bluemoon4ever, Jun 9, 2017
Thema:

Decrease font size in Notification area Popup

1. Decrease font size in Notification area Popup - Similar Threads - Decrease font size

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notifications and Popups

Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  5. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).: So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before. bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080. [img]...
  6. How to DEcrease (!) font size and line height in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to DEcrease (!) font size and line height in File Explorer?: I would like to decrease (!) the font size, line height and eventually the font family of the font used in File Explorer of Win10. When I search for "Font change file explorer" in google then users are always directed to Settings--->Ease of Access--->Display --->Make text...
  7. Decreasing font size

Decreasing font size: How do I decrease the font size on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/decreasing-font-size/1fafafc5-cd47-4a13-8714-b92277ed8e9d
  8. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  9. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...
  10. Links Toolbar in notification area popup lags

in Windows 10 Support
    Links Toolbar in notification area popup lags: Windows 10. So I created a Links toolbar in my notification area in which I then created several folders catagorized for my shortcuts collection. Once I got this all setup, I realized how long it takes for the folders to popup, 3 seconds average. I also realized, just having...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notification area size

2. reduce font within notification

3. windows 10 notification area large font

4. Decrease font size in Notification area Popup,
  5. in windows 10 decrease notification size,
  6. how to decrease the size of notification in windows 10,
  7. decrease size font on popup window,
  8. font size in notification area,
  9. windows 10 notification popup font size