Windows 10: Decrease the duration of display of the (system) message to 2 seconds?

Discus and support Decrease the duration of display of the (system) message to 2 seconds? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can one decrease the duration of display to 2 seconds of the (system) messages Win 10 shows: [img] 59082 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bingus, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Bingus Win User

Decrease the duration of display of the (system) message to 2 seconds?

How can one decrease the duration of display to 2 seconds of the (system) messages Win 10 shows:

Decrease the duration of display of the (system) message to 2 seconds? [​IMG]

:)

Bingus, Aug 5, 2016

2. duration of display on the screen monitorscreen

Thank's for your help. It worked

Ernie M-82017, Aug 5, 2016
  3. duration of display on the screen monitorscreen

How do you increase or prolong the duration of the display or screen of the ASUS computer monitor.

ernestomadarang, Aug 5, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 5, 2016
  5. Bingus Win User
    Hello Brink,

Many thanks for the link, yes, I had tried those variations without success. Actually I couldn't believe one cannot decrease the time, but...to completely turn off the messages - if possible at all - would not be good, I assume. Can one move the display of the messages to another place, e.g. to the left side of the display or to the middle or so?

Bingus, Aug 5, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm not aware of a working method to move the location of where notifications display.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Decrease the duration of display of the (system) message to 2 seconds? - Similar Threads - Decrease duration display

2. Second monitor recognized but won't display an image Display 2 isn't active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor recognized but won't display an image Display 2 isn't active: I have an MSI Katana laptop and sometimes hook up my 4k monitor as an alternate or second displayUsually, this works fine but stopped functioning when I changed colour settings via Nvidia Control Panel. Windows recognizes that a display is attached but automatically reverts...
  3. Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds: System:Windows 11 Home 21H2 on ASUS Prime H510M-E board with Intel i5 10400 processor & 8 GB RAM.Problem:The display goes blank for 2 or 3 seconds before recovering, this happens randomly but not frequently.Details:This is a new development after using the system for several...
  4. Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds

Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds: System:Windows 11 Home 21H2 on ASUS Prime H510M-E board with Intel i5 10400 processor & 8 GB RAM.Problem:The display goes blank for 2 or 3 seconds before recovering, this happens randomly but not frequently.Details:This is a new development after using the system for several...
  5. Second Display

Second Display: I'm unable to detect my second display since upgrading computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-display/47032ee7-f129-4521-abd2-94986695d0dd
  6. Second display not detected on system restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second display not detected on system restart: I am using Surface Book 2 running windows 10 20H2 connected to HP E24 G4 monitor screen.When the laptop is restarted it does not detect the Hp screen automatically, I have to unplug it and plug it back in.The Hp screen is connected to my laptop via usb c laptop /display port...
  7. Second display not detected on system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second display not detected on system restart: I am using Surface Book 2 running windows 10 20H2 connected to HP E24 G4 monitor screen.When the laptop is restarted it does not detect the Hp screen automatically, I have to unplug it and plug it back in.The Hp screen is connected to my laptop via usb c laptop /display port...
  8. Second display not detected on system restart

9. Display duration for selected music in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display duration for selected music in windows 10: Hi In Windows 7, when I selected a few audio files, the duration duration at the bottom showed how long the total audio files were. But this is not the case in Windows 10. What should I do to enable this feature? thank you...
  10. Missing display on second screen since 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing display on second screen since 2 weeks: Hi, I work on laptop plus monitor asus vs247h. Since two weeks laptop cannot find screen via hdmi. I have chcked monitor with 3 laptops, all windows10 with full system update and every of them has the same issue. I have also tested 3 working hdmi cables and still nothing....