Windows 10: Dedicated PC connected label printers

Discus and support Dedicated PC connected label printers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone got any experience of these? The good, bad, ugly. USB connected or WiFi or whatever. A small business I know of is considering one to improve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tpriest, Jul 12, 2018.

1. tpriest Win User

Dedicated PC connected label printers

Anyone got any experience of these? The good, bad, ugly. USB connected or WiFi or whatever.

A small business I know of is considering one to improve the appearance of their packaging.

Just seeking some views, experiences.

:)

tpriest, Jul 12, 2018

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 12, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Dedicated PC connected label printers [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Dedicated PC connected label printers [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 12, 2018
  4. RokeW Win User

Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Dedicated PC connected label printers - Similar Threads - Dedicated connected label

2. printer not connected to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer not connected to PC: Every since my PC had the latest Window 10 update to 22H2, My printer is no longer working. I cannot print from my PC .The printer will not respond, any ideas on how to fix this problem?...
  3. printer not connected to PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not connected to PC: Every since my PC had the latest Window 10 update to 22H2, My printer is no longer working. I cannot print from my PC .The printer will not respond, any ideas on how to fix this problem?...
  4. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  5. PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?

PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?: Do I go with the less expensive Dymo model with the crappy battery life reviews or do I spend twice as much for a comparable Brother model? I need to buy a label printer that I can use from my PC. USB is perfectly acceptable. I don't need a wireless connection. The Dymo is...
  6. Comer label printer

Comer label printer: When I plug Comer label printer into my HP Pavillion gaming laptop Running windows 10 nothing happens. Dont know how to get the driver. I've run device troubleshooter but it doesnt find the issue. halp...
  7. my label/writer printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my label/writer printer: HI I AM TRYING TO ADD MY LABEL/WRITER PRINTER TO MY LAPTOP FOR LABELS BUT IS STUCK ON GETTING IT CONNECTED, PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-labelwriter-printer/e3436cad-aaf7-44cc-adf4-efff25692a0a
  8. printer not connecting to pc

printer not connecting to pc: Printer has just stopped working. Its not the printer as it prints from an ipad. I checked the lead and its fine. Just seemed to happen for no reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-connecting-to-pc/2ee32739-238b-4ad3-ba98-7bc1e6f0f82a
  9. problem with dymo label printer

problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...
  10. Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer: Hi. Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products It states plug and play.When I connected it to my windows 10 upon opening the auto run I get a box on screen...