Windows 10: Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

Discus and support Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Deep learning is helping to make Bing’s search results more intelligent. Here’s a peek behind the curtain of how we’re applying some of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

Source: Towards More Intelligent Search: Deep Learning for Query Semantics | Search Quality Insights

:)

Brink, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

1. Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent - Similar Threads - Deep learning helping

2. New quick way to learn more about your Google search results

in Windows 10 News
    New quick way to learn more about your Google search results: When you search for information on Google, you probably often come across results from sources that you’re familiar with: major retailer websites, national news sites and more. But there’s also a ton of great information on and services available from...
  3. WSL2 users with deep learning and Anaconda.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL2 users with deep learning and Anaconda.: hallo every one so im a linux user cuz i'm a CS student, i've been using linux for the last year and its good but i need MS-Office and im in the deep learning and AI stuff so i use anaconda .....cuz its faster in linux, so i was wondering if any one uses wsl2 with anaconda...
  4. Bing search results

in Cortana
    Bing search results: Fairly simple. All searches, especially for generic businesses or shopping related searches always return american results. Location is set to australia. I am signed in. Windows location is set to my city and country. Changing search engines isnt an option as i do most of my...
  5. New Bing Spotlight helps you learn more about the news in less time

in Windows 10 News
    New Bing Spotlight helps you learn more about the news in less time: Being an informed consumer of the news is more challenging today than it used to be. We live in a busy world where dozens of headlines compete for our attention every day. On top of that, it’s difficult to know if you’re getting all sides of a story or just leaning into an...
  6. Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips: If you're a developer you probably read through a lot of documentation, forums and discussions to find solutions to your coding questions, learn new programming languages or master new tools. It always takes a great deal of time and energy to read through the many long...
  7. Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features: In December, we announced new intelligent search features which tap into advances in AI to provide people with more comprehensive answers, faster. Today, we’re excited to announce improvements to our current features, and new scenarios that get you to your answer faster....
  8. Google making search results more local and relevant

in Windows 10 News
    Google making search results more local and relevant: When you’re searching on Google, we aim to provide the most useful results for your query. Today, around one in five searches on Google is related to location, so providing locally relevant search results is an essential part of serving you the most accurate information....
  9. Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search: In December, we launched several new Intelligent Answers that go beyond the traditional Q&A style of search and offer answers to more complicated questions. We received so much interest in providing multiple perspectives to an answer, that we wanted to share more details on...
  10. Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence: From the beginning, Sway has aimed to help people easily create and share fantastic content that looks great on any device. Today, we’re thrilled to start bringing the intelligence of Bing Image Search into Sway Preview. These features allow you to search for content, review...