Windows 10: Deezer app not updating

Discus and support Deezer app not updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else getting problems updating Deezer app tonight. Windows Store with 0x80070216 error comes up when trying to update it. All other apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Deezer app not updating

Anyone else getting problems updating Deezer app tonight. Windows Store with 0x80070216 error comes up when trying to update it. All other apps including Skype Preview that was offered at same time updated fine today but Deezer is refusing to play ball!

:)

Scottyboy99, Apr 9, 2017
  2. sturney Win User

SD card storage for spotify

I switched to Deezer recently from Spotify Premium because of the woeful spotify app and asked the Deezer support guys if they would be supporting sd card anytime soon. Here's their reply:

"Hi

I have been told that SD support is not possible for Windows phones as the OS does not allow it.

Regards
    Thank you for using Deezer's services"

Is this the case? Is it Windows and not the app developers who are preventing this must-have feature? Either way it's enough for me to ditch the device only a month into purchasing it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

sturney, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Unable to desinstall application - code 0x80073CFA after hard disk crash

Name : Deezer.62021768415AF

Publisher : CN=B93A819E-F405-46B5-B687-4883B53CBE94

Architecture : X64

ResourceId :

Version : 3.3.7.0

PackageFullName : Deezer.62021768415AF_3.3.7.0_x64__q7m17pa7q8kj0

InstallLocation : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Deezer.62021768415AF_3.3.7.0_x64__q7m17pa7q8kj0

IsFramework : False

PackageFamilyName : Deezer.62021768415AF_q7m17pa7q8kj0

PublisherId : q7m17pa7q8kj0

IsResourcePackage : False

IsBundle : False

IsDevelopmentMode : False

Dependencies : {Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.25426.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe,

Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24201.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe,

Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4_1.4.24201.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe,

Deezer.62021768415AF_3.3.7.0_neutral_split.language-fr_q7m17pa7q8kj0...}

IsPartiallyStaged : False

SignatureKind : Store

bruno.mac.douglas, Apr 9, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Deezer app not updating

I just downloaded it and it seems ok here.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it.

swarfega, Apr 9, 2017
  5. Not yet. Did you download it as new or have it already installed and just ran a successful update? I'll give it a try soon as you suggest - unfortunately my wife got cross and made me switch the machine off!!!

EDIT - thanks mate, your suggestion worked a treat.

Scottyboy99, Apr 9, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    It was new on a recent install of Windows.

Glad it helped *Biggrin

swarfega, Apr 10, 2017
  7. Edwin New Member
    I downloaded Deezer, have Version 3.3.5.0

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Deezer app not updating

1. Deezer app not updating - Similar Threads - Deezer app updating

2. Apps not updating Fix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps not updating Fix: Hii've bben playing asphalt 9 and a update rolled out.But when i clicked update in game it redirects me to MS store and MS store do not update itplease help i cannot play the game...
  3. Apps/Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps/Updates: So recently my computer had a update? About the graphics command center i think, and every time i turn on my laptop it says its still updating. I don't think i saw it today but now i cant access most apps. Im limited to use a amount of apps and now when i press my windows...
  4. Updating apps, but they are not updating at all.

Updating apps, but they are not updating at all.: One day I logged into my computer to play some Minecraft, then all of a sudden a white long bar appeared under it, and now it's doing it to all my apps. I have tried resetting my computer and shutting it off and on but nothing is working and I don't want to uninstall it...
  5. Apps not updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps not updating: For some odd reason apps are not updating on Windows store. Its been showing as pending for the last 3-4 days. Have reset the app & the problem still persists. Window 10 Pro (64 Bit) Version: 1903 OS: 18362.207 Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  6. app updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    app updates: i need to update messenger so I can play games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-updates/9a80097a-48c5-4274-a4b9-adb517be4382
  7. Apps updated

Apps updated: Three Apps updated in the store Paint Windows Camera Microsoft Solitaire Collection 37230
  8. Calculator app update

Calculator app update: Noticed when I tried to launch Calculator tonight it was just flashing open for a milli second then closing. Went into Windows Store and saw calculator stuck on updating. I paused the update and then clicked the circular arrow to re-download. This then went through and...
  9. Apps updating

Apps updating: We own two PCs and one thing I just don't understand is MS methods of pushing app updates. For the most part if one machine sees an app update for say Mail and calendar and I'll go and manually check the other machine and the same app update will come through. But I do see a...
  10. Photo App Updated

in Windows 10 News
    Photo App Updated: Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul 3m3 minutes ago Hey #WindowsInsiders, the Photos app was just updated with some nice improvements. Check out the announcement in Insider Hub for more. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 4101