Windows 10: Default E-Mail

Discus and support Default E-Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Installed 10 and now can't find how to make Yahoo my default e-mail 17417 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dustyweb, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Dustyweb Win User

Default E-Mail

Installed 10 and now can't find how to make Yahoo my default e-mail

:)

Dustyweb, Aug 18, 2015

2. No default e-mail application registered on computer.

Have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am using the Microsoft Mail app. When attempting to e-mail a scan from my Brother printer, I get the following: "There is no default e-mail application registered on your computer. Please configure the default e-mail
    application."

Mail is selected as my default program, and in "Set Program Access and Computer Defaults," under "Custom", the only choice for e-mail is "Use my current e-mail program."

Any thoughts?

larrye1063, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Attempting to e-mail a scanned document. my new Brother laser MFC9130 printer screen indicates that there is no default e-mail.

Attempting to e-mail a scanned document. my new Brother printer screen indicates that there is no default e-mail application registered on my computer.....please configure the default e-mail configuration. How is this done, if I'm using W10 Google Chrome
    and Gmail?

DaleJohnston2, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Default E-Mail

1. Default E-Mail - Similar Threads - Default Mail

2. Default Message Font in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Message Font in Windows 10 Mail app: Because of my small screen (10.2") I set the default font for the mail app (using Window 10 Home v. 1903, completely up-to-date as of July 30) at 12-point. However, when I start to prepare a new mail message, it always goes back to 11-point, EVEN THOUGH THE DEFAULT FONT...
  3. Default Mail app will not set

Default Mail app will not set: I use Windows 10 Mail as my mail app. When I set Defaults, it was listed as the recommended choice. But when I open a folder and right click on a file to Sendto email, I get the message that there is no mail program associated. I rummaged in the Registry and found Hotmail...
  4. Windows 10 default e mail client is Outlook, but Word Opens Thunderbird when sending docs...

Windows 10 default e mail client is Outlook, but Word Opens Thunderbird when sending docs...: I have set Outlook as my default e mail client in Windows 10. I have tried to associate all Word doc formats with Outlook as well if possible. But when I open Word and try to send a document as an e mail attachment, Word opens Thunderbird instead. I have uninstalled...
  5. I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client

I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client: I have completely uninstalled office because I don't need it anymore. I have selected Windows Mail as the default mail client under settings/apps. I've also checked the registry for outlook. None of this removes the pop up. Attached is a screenshot of the popup.[IMG]...
  6. Mail "Unable to open ..." and duplicate Google Chrome in Default apps

in Browsers and Email
    Mail "Unable to open ..." and duplicate Google Chrome in Default apps: Hello, recently I received Windows 10 may 1903 (18362.145) upgrade and it messed up Mail app for me, now I can't open any link in all of messages, everytime I click on a link I get an error "Unable to open ..." (see screenshot): [img] I went to Google but all I was able...
  7. Outlook.com Mail - I have associated Mail as the Default but it's not recognized

Outlook.com Mail - I have associated Mail as the Default but it's not recognized: Hello, It appears that because outlook.com is a web-based email, I can make an association to it, to open it as the default but it won't be recognized because it is not an email client residing on my hard drive. I wanted to send a picture from my pictures folder as an...
  8. Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams

Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams: Hello Everyone, Our employer recently rolled out Microsoft Teams to our laptops and it was integrated with Skype so there is no going back to Skype. When I start a chat with one of my colleagues and I want to send him an email from that chat, I click on his name in the top...
  9. Default mail app keeps opening on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Default mail app keeps opening on its own: The default mail app keeps opening on its randomly and minimises whatever is on the screen. It happens when the app not running in the background too. I have disabled all start up apps and it still occurs. I removed the mail app with windows powershell and now chrome opens...
  10. how to designate a custom E-mail program as default mail

how to designate a custom E-mail program as default mail: Hi, I am using a dedicated (old but useful) software as mail client (Eudora). In Win7, it was possible to designate this software as default mail client (so that "mailto" in web pages will open it. In Win10, all I see as possibilities to designate a mail client are...