Windows 10: Default HELP - Anniversary Update killing sound on Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Default HELP - Anniversary Update killing sound on Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am really really tired of my Pro 4 already. When I got the machine, it was wonders. The moment the Anniversary Update hit it, the sound is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by THEDREAMWALKER, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Default HELP - Anniversary Update killing sound on Surface Pro 4

Hi guys, I am really really tired of my Pro 4 already.
    When I got the machine, it was wonders. The moment the Anniversary Update hit it, the sound is gone.

Every time I have to go to Device Manager, UNINSTALL the Realtek Audio driver.

I have tested the Pro 4 without the anniversary update and it works just fine. Is there any way we can make the sound work.

From what my limited knowledge tells me, the driver isn't booting up with the bootup. Every time I uninstall it, it asks for a reboot and when it starts, the sound is fine. Any help?

:)

THEDREAMWALKER, Aug 23, 2016
  2. Bobby13VM Win User

Error: "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" while trying to install Anniversary Update on Windows 10

I get this error code while updating my surface pro 4 with anniversary update.

STOP CODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Please help!

Original title: Windows 10 aniversary update error.

Bobby13VM, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Realfoto Win User
    Pen scrolling is inconsistent and breaking some win32 apps. Anyway to disable it?

I'm with Strayfish on this. I have multiple Surface Pro 4 tablets with Surface pens and all the ones with Windows 10 Anniversary Update work fine and all the ones with the Creative update have this issue.

Realfoto, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

Default HELP - Anniversary Update killing sound on Surface Pro 4

1. Default HELP - Anniversary Update killing sound on Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Default HELP Anniversary

2. Please Help Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Surface Pro 4: I was doing a network reset on my surface 4 to get the wifi working but while I was doing that it said my PC ran into a problem with the :( face. I didn't think much of it and I just forced the computer to restart with the power button but when I booted it up I lost all wifi...
  3. Surface Pro 4 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4 Updates: SP4 Firmware and Driver Updates...Version 1909. 151284
  4. HELP PLEASE! Surface pro 4.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE! Surface pro 4.: Hello. I'm having a huge problem with my surface pro 4. The bottom right of my screen got lifted. I've been reading about the subject and see people saying that the computer is going to explode and that I should take it to a Microsoft store, the thing is, I live in Argentina...
  5. Surface Pro 4 Update

Surface Pro 4 Update: New Update SP4 Pro Firmware.. 127114
  6. Surface Pro 4 Update.

Surface Pro 4 Update.: Released today a System Update for Surface Pro 4. 53976
  7. Surface Pro 4 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 Updates: Surface Pro 4 Updates 24 May.. 51325
  8. Surface Pro 4 issues with Anniversary Update

Surface Pro 4 issues with Anniversary Update: I have a Surface Pro 4, 128GB, i5 CPU. It came with Windows 10 Pro x64 pre-installed. All updates prior to the AU have installed without any hitches. Windows Update hasn't offered me the AU on the Surface, nor on my dual boot desktop. Prior to the upgrade my desktop had...
  9. Surface Pro 4 Type Cover not working after Anniversary Update

Surface Pro 4 Type Cover not working after Anniversary Update: Surface Pro 4 Type Cover not working after Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I have noticed in Device Manger that under Human Interface Devices that Wacom Device has a yellow triangle. If I look at Wacom Device Properties I see Device status --- This device cannot start...
  10. Surface Pro 4 Updates

Surface Pro 4 Updates: Surface Pro 4 Updates....drivers and firmware 51326