Windows 10: default icon for photos is white and transparent - help

Discus and support default icon for photos is white and transparent - help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have just noticed that for some reason any file that opens int he default photos app now has a transparent white icon in explorer. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Beast, May 1, 2017.

1. The Beast Win User

default icon for photos is white and transparent - help

Hi, I have just noticed that for some reason any file that opens int he default photos app now has a transparent white icon in explorer.
    I have tried everything I can think of to correct this but I just can't resolve it.
    Can anyone help.
    I have attached a screenshot of the issue. It only seems to be affecting photos app files.

:)

The Beast, May 1, 2017

2. Change Notification Icons' Color

I wanna change the color, because the default is white and my taskbar is now transparent, so when I'm on the web the main color on the screen is white, so I can't see the icons, could someone help me?

Kelvin Fernandes, May 1, 2017
  3. Photos App on Windows 10 - Problem displaying transparent PNG

When trying to view transparent PNG with black elements, the window remains all black - is there an option to change the color of Photos default background to white - or any other way of making PNGs viewable?

thepixelrat, May 1, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Thema:

1. default icon for photos is white and transparent - help - Similar Threads - default icon photos

2. Transparent image help in Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent image help in Paint: Trying to combine images on paint because it's the only image editing software I have, and I don't want to spend money on photoshop. Problem is, whenever transparent images are copied and pasted into paint, they show up with a black background instead of not having one. Is...
  3. White icon folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White icon folders: To solve this: Go to this PC and locate local disc (C) , Right click on it, > Locate properties > Mark all items in Disk clean and then clean. After it will go back to normal.. Thanks 139700
  4. Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images: Photos is a great app for viewing photos. comparing to the old Windows Photo Viewer it can view animated GIFs and ... but thanks to the background color I can't see anything if I open a white (or black) transparent PNGs while Photo Viewer was a better choice at the case. Is...
  5. white background on windows photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white background on windows photo: my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white, how can I make it revert to black ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-background-on-windows-photo/15ff2e64-9d30-46a0-abc5-5a54bd263150
  6. White Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Icons: Hi. I got a issue with my pc, after today released update, games icon became white. Things were like this, firstly i got update today in the morning and i didi restart as how should it be and then everything were perfectly fine. I turn off pc and after couple of hours when i...
  7. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10: When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the task manager but it...
  8. Non-transparent and thick window borders AND white text.

Non-transparent and thick window borders AND white text.: If I choose the Windows theme from Windows Default Themes or Windows Installed Themes, I get a think border on windows, but it's transparent. I got the aerolite and aerolite (white-text) themes from Aerolite Theme - Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums. Both of these...
  9. Transparent desktop icon label background

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent desktop icon label background: When looking for a solution, all I have found is talk about drop shadows. I thought that was my issue until I looked up the definition for drop shadows, and that is not what I am referring to, I believe. I'm sure you all are familiar with this, but I will attach some...
  10. White Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White Icons: Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues. My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue; all of the desktop icon shortcuts that pertain to Windows apps are fine but the ones that are url shortcuts are white; as if...