Windows 10: default icon for photos is white and transparent - help

Discus and support default icon for photos is white and transparent - help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have just noticed that for some reason any file that opens int he default photos app now has a transparent white icon in explorer. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Beast, May 1, 2017.

1. The Beast Win User

default icon for photos is white and transparent - help

Hi, I have just noticed that for some reason any file that opens int he default photos app now has a transparent white icon in explorer.
    I have tried everything I can think of to correct this but I just can't resolve it.
    Can anyone help.
    I have attached a screenshot of the issue. It only seems to be affecting photos app files.

:)

The Beast, May 1, 2017

2. Change Notification Icons' Color

I wanna change the color, because the default is white and my taskbar is now transparent, so when I'm on the web the main color on the screen is white, so I can't see the icons, could someone help me?

Kelvin Fernandes, May 1, 2017
  3. Photos App on Windows 10 - Problem displaying transparent PNG

When trying to view transparent PNG with black elements, the window remains all black - is there an option to change the color of Photos default background to white - or any other way of making PNGs viewable?

thepixelrat, May 1, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Thema:

1. default icon for photos is white and transparent - help - Similar Threads - default icon photos

2. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  3. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  4. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icons changed to transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons changed to transparent: After upgrade icons become transparent and I tried fixing it but still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-changed-to-transparent/f18a09e2-0508-429d-92f3-980e373729b1
  6. Icons changed to transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons changed to transparent: After upgrade icons become transparent and I tried fixing it but still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-changed-to-transparent/f18a09e2-0508-429d-92f3-980e373729b1
  7. Icons are appearing as a default photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons are appearing as a default photo: Whenever I press the windows button and start typing in the search, all of my basic apps have a unknown image icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-appearing-as-a-default-photo/98450951-42e0-4f55-8f30-29ee2a4ae99e
  8. white transparent layer on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white transparent layer on screen: So my friend was making her economics task when all of a sudden her screen showed this white transparent layer and we don't know how to get rid of it. We were hoping one of you redditors could help us. submitted by /u/Traditional-Raisin89 [link] [comments]...
  9. Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images: Photos is a great app for viewing photos. comparing to the old Windows Photo Viewer it can view animated GIFs and ... but thanks to the background color I can't see anything if I open a white (or black) transparent PNGs while Photo Viewer was a better choice at the case. Is...
  10. White Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Icons: Hi. I got a issue with my pc, after today released update, games icon became white. Things were like this, firstly i got update today in the morning and i didi restart as how should it be and then everything were perfectly fine. I turn off pc and after couple of hours when i...