Windows 10: Default Registry "Memory Management" for Windows 10 1803 x64

Discus and support Default Registry "Memory Management" for Windows 10 1803 x64 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As topic says, i think i have restored them as i messed around there a long time ago, but there are some i am a bit unsure of, especially the spectre... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zerowalker, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Default Registry "Memory Management" for Windows 10 1803 x64

As topic says, i think i have restored them as i messed around there a long time ago,
    but there are some i am a bit unsure of, especially the spectre mitigation stuff.

:)

zerowalker, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Default Registry "Memory Management" for Windows 10 1803 x64

Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

Absolutely. As per Belarc: "Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1803 (build 17134.48)"

Bill_Bright, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Default Registry "Memory Management" for Windows 10 1803 x64

1. Default Registry "Memory Management" for Windows 10 1803 x64 - Similar Threads - Default Registry Memory

2. Windows 10 22H2 x64 Windows Desktop Manager consuming too much memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 x64 Windows Desktop Manager consuming too much memory.: Hi there! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 Updated to the latest December 13, 2022—KB5021233 Cumulative update and I'm experiencing serious memory leaks with dwm.exe. Immediately after start, memory use of dwm.exe seems normal around 50 - 60 MiBs but as the time passes it goes up to...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 x64 Windows Desktop Manager consuming too much memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 x64 Windows Desktop Manager consuming too much memory.: Hi there! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 Updated to the latest December 13, 2022—KB5021233 Cumulative update and I'm experiencing serious memory leaks with dwm.exe. Immediately after start, memory use of dwm.exe seems normal around 50 - 60 MiBs but as the time passes it goes up to...
  4. Windows 10 22H2 x64 Windows Desktop Manager consuming too much memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management since i tweaked it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management since i tweaked it.: Hi, i tweaked my system and did something wrong in Memory Management and forgot to do a restore point. Im asking to get default registry value for Memory Management Windows 10 20H2Thank you....
  6. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management: So i recently run a registry tweak at the address HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management. The tweak look like this:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management]...
  7. Default Registries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default Registries: Please could someone tell me the default values for CoolSitchColumms, CoolSwitchRows and CursorBlinkRate in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop submitted by /u/void_the_gardevoir [link] [comments]...
  8. Update Windows 10 1803 x64

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update Windows 10 1803 x64: After 10 trials, update is not possible for the next programs: KB45160158 KB4514357 KB4512501 KB4507435 KB4023057 I have download these programs from Microsoft Catalog, and they run apparently without problems, but when I restart and update is obliguing, the result after...
  9. Windows 10 1803 default browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 1803 default browser: Hi, I would like to use Firefox but I cannot find a way to set it as default browser, in particular when I open a search result from "start menu" Edge is fired up instead of Firefox; i searched but i'm not able to find a solution. Is it possible to set Firefox as default...
  10. Windows 10 1803 default browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1803 default browser: Hi, I would like to use Firefox but I cannot find a way to set it as default browser, in particular when I open a search result from "start menu" Edge is fired up instead of Firefox; i searched but i'm not able to find a solution. Is it possible to set Firefox as default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows memory management registry

2. memory management registry featuresettings meltdown

3. windows memory management triming registry

4. memory management regedit win 10,
  5. memory management registry defaults,
  6. registry memory managment,
  7. registry memory management