Windows 10: Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer

Discus and support Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had some problems with my computer so I decided to reset it to factory settings. After Windows installed on its own, my computer got into the loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zofija Agatha, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer

I had some problems with my computer so I decided to reset it to factory settings. After Windows installed on its own, my computer got into the loop Just a moment. I forcefully turned the computer off and turned it back on. Then it went out of the loop smoothly, but I was left with an account defaultuser0.

Then I decided to install Windows 10 from a USB stick. Again, it went without problems and it even let me decide choose language and other things on my own, until Just a moment loop. No matter how long I left my computer in the loop, it didn't finish it. So I turned off my computer and it again left me with the defaultuser0 account.

* Moved from Insider

:)

Zofija Agatha, Jul 10, 2018

2. Get rid of Windows 10 defaultuser0

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow these steps to remove the user account from your computer and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “netplwiz” press Enter.

• Select the user account (defaultuser0), click the remove button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this is done restart the pc for the changes to take place.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Dolly Cab Win User
    Back-up error ivm defaultuser0 (Windows 10)

Thank you for keeping us updated, Ingrid.

Yes. It is safe to delete the defaultuser0. Please use the command prompt to delete it.

If it is still there, the defaultuser0 might be hidden. Follow the steps below:

Enable the hidden admin account

• Start your computer using your Windows 10 ISO that you’ve saved on your USB.
    • Select the correct time and keyboard type
    • Click on Repair your computer
    • Select Choose an option > Troubleshoot
    • Click on Command Prompt > type the command net user
      administrator /active:yes
    • Restart your computer

Try to delete the defaultuser0 again using the steps posted on our thread.

We would like to give you this article to
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . You can check this support article whenever you experience black screen errors.

In regards with signing in to your Windows, if the account is connected to a Microsoft account. Please go to
    account.live.com and try to sign in. If the sign in is not successful, follow the steps on this link
    on
    How to reset your Microsoft account password.

We’ll look forward to your reply.

Dolly Cab, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer

Hi, I did a clean install of windows 10 and it cleaned everything but all I get now is #defaultuser0'? .

Hi Gerry,

Defaultuser0 is a profile that is being created after a clean install or reset, and this has been reported as a small bug on Windows 10.

To remove defaultuser0 completely, follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer in safe mode.
    • Once in safe mode, press Windows key + R.
    • Type lusrmgr.msc and press Enter.
    • Click on Users folder.
    • Right-click on defaultuser0 and select Delete.
    • Close the lusrmgr window.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer

1. Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer - Similar Threads - Defaultuser0 resetting computer

2. Defaultuser0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Defaultuser0: I've just resetted my pc, and i created a user accountnot adminstrative with out realising defaultiser0 was there. I tried to delete it, change the password... but none of them worked it kept saying access denied. And i can't use the built in hidden admin account because i...
  3. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defaultuser0: I've just resetted my pc, and i created a user accountnot adminstrative with out realising defaultiser0 was there. I tried to delete it, change the password... but none of them worked it kept saying access denied. And i can't use the built in hidden admin account because i...
  4. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Defaultuser0

Defaultuser0: Hi, I recently did a full clean on my lenovo laptop and it removed my profile and replaced it with defaultuser0. I've looked at the way to fix this and none are working. Restarting it several times did not work, doing the full removal did not work and when I try the safemode...
  6. Defaultuser0 is on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defaultuser0 is on my pc: It's on my PC and I can't access it at all, I can't go into the recovery page because advanced options nor reset PC is available. I can't go to command prompt either what am I supposed to do?...
  7. Defaultuser0 is on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Defaultuser0 is on my pc: It's on my PC and I can't access it at all, I can't go into the recovery page because advanced options nor reset PC is available. I can't go to command prompt either what am I supposed to do?...
  8. Defaultuser0 is on my pc

9. defaultuser0

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    defaultuser0: Admin How do I clear the hacker configuration? I've been running a lot of windows all the time. 7 months ago I deleted the disk several times but the original configuration is still there. Please guide me. 170707
  10. Defaultuser0 reset password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defaultuser0 reset password: Hi so my Hp Omen Laptop that I've had for about 1 to 2 years bugged out a couple of months ago and wouldn't load properly. The way I could get round this was to factory reset my computer. While doing this it bugged out when it got to the creating the user and password. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defaultuser0 password

2. defaultuser0 after factory reset

3. defaultuser0 after reset

4. defaultuser0 after windows 10 reset,
  5. defaultuser0,
  6. defaultuser0during reset,
  7. defalutuser0 password,
  8. defautuser0 after reset,
  9. defaultuser0 password windows 10,
  10. windows 10 - defaultuser0 password - i didnt set it now it is,
  11. after reset showing defaultuser0,
  12. blue screen of death as computer booted with fresh install. defaultuser0,
  13. why did computer boot with defaultuser0 ,
  14. defaultuser0 after reset windows 10,
  15. my username changed to defaultuser0 after pc reset?