Windows 10: defaut web browser

Discus and support defaut web browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can not make firefox default web browser. I had this same problem with being a beta site for windows 10. Anyone have the fix.*Think 9704 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hjr007, Jul 29, 2015.

1. hjr007 Win User

defaut web browser

Can not make firefox default web browser. I had this same problem with being a beta site for windows 10.

Anyone have the fix.*Think

:)

hjr007, Jul 29, 2015

2. nokia e75 doesnt connect to internet

hi,im using nokia e75,my mobile doesnt connect to internet,i try hard reset,re install software,and lot of things...but no use.when i open defaut web browser..it says'connection timeout'what i can do...?

ashok1---01, Jul 29, 2015
  3. how to use standard browser instead of opera in 5130 xpressMusic

Hi,

In my nokia 5130 mobile. it has opera mini application as a defaut browser.

But I want to use the standard nokia default browser.

if i press 0 key then it opens the standart nokia provided browser and displaying the home page.

but there i cant find any option to enter the URL and browse any other web pages.

please help me out,

yasar_5130, Jul 29, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

defaut web browser

You need to do that from the new settings app.

In Settings type "default" in the search bar. Click on the first entry. Scroll down to web browser and click on edge and it should then allow you to chose which browser to set to default.

swarfega, Jul 29, 2015
  5. hjr007 Win User
    thanks

hjr007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

defaut web browser

1. defaut web browser - Similar Threads - defaut web browser

2. Cyberfox Web Browser Flash Is Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyberfox Web Browser Flash Is Missing: I am testing out Cyberfox web browser it is a Firefox clone this browser is missing flash player where do I get a copy of it for this browser?? Flash is already installed on the computer I just need to get it working for this browser.
  3. Web browser does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser does not work: I have problems with my web browser. Mozilla Firefox freezes very frequently and sometimes closes unexpectedly. Help me please solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser-does-not-work/c0190ceb-1503-4991-a830-77038815a80e
  4. Problem with all web browsers

Problem with all web browsers: All of the controls and shortcut bar keep disappearing from all browsers. Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I have to reboot to get them back. This is happening 2 - 3 times a day and is getting annoying. The example below is using Edge. [ATTACH]...
  5. Onedrive not accessible with web browser

Onedrive not accessible with web browser: when I try to log in to onedrive I get the following message using Chrome This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH and this message useing edge Cannot securely connect to this page...
  6. All web browsers keep crashing

All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...
  7. pressing f1 opens a web browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    pressing f1 opens a web browser.: Hello Community, Whenever i press f1 , it opens a new tab in the chrome browser. I have googled for a solution, but none of those worked. i will explain what i tried: So i read on the internet to change the file name called HelpPane.exe and it should block everything. (...
  8. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...
  9. Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

in Browsers and Email
    Looking for some Web Browser recomendations: So since Firefox started to get weird with the latest nightlies, I'm searching for a new browser to use. I've been a FF fanboy for so long, but the latest builds are plain weird. What browsers are you guys using? I'm using it mostly for surfing. For e-mail I'm using eM...
  10. Opera web browser is Reborn

in Windows 10 News
    Opera web browser is Reborn: Over the last year, we have introduced a series of new features such as free VPN and native ad blocking. Earlier this year we also presented Opera Neon, a concept browser that gave you a glimpse into the future of desktop browsers. Now, the best parts of Neon are being...