Windows 10: defaut web browser

Discus and support defaut web browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can not make firefox default web browser. I had this same problem with being a beta site for windows 10. Anyone have the fix.*Think 9704 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hjr007, Jul 29, 2015.

1. hjr007 Win User

defaut web browser

Can not make firefox default web browser. I had this same problem with being a beta site for windows 10.

Anyone have the fix.*Think

:)

hjr007, Jul 29, 2015

2. nokia e75 doesnt connect to internet

hi,im using nokia e75,my mobile doesnt connect to internet,i try hard reset,re install software,and lot of things...but no use.when i open defaut web browser..it says'connection timeout'what i can do...?

ashok1---01, Jul 29, 2015
  3. how to use standard browser instead of opera in 5130 xpressMusic

Hi,

In my nokia 5130 mobile. it has opera mini application as a defaut browser.

But I want to use the standard nokia default browser.

if i press 0 key then it opens the standart nokia provided browser and displaying the home page.

but there i cant find any option to enter the URL and browse any other web pages.

please help me out,

yasar_5130, Jul 29, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

defaut web browser

You need to do that from the new settings app.

In Settings type "default" in the search bar. Click on the first entry. Scroll down to web browser and click on edge and it should then allow you to chose which browser to set to default.

swarfega, Jul 29, 2015
  5. hjr007 Win User
    thanks

hjr007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

defaut web browser

1. defaut web browser - Similar Threads - defaut web browser

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Defaut downloading program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defaut downloading program: long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i...
  6. Glitches on web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitches on web browser: Hi,I had this problem for a few days, and it doesn't seem to go away. When there are pictures on the screen, sometimes they're all glitched. It can appear on any website, it's even there when I look at my google photos. I included some screenshots to give you an idea.Hope...
  7. Glitches on web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitches on web browser: Hi,I had this problem for a few days, and it doesn't seem to go away. When there are pictures on the screen, sometimes they're all glitched. It can appear on any website, it's even there when I look at my google photos. I included some screenshots to give you an idea.Hope...
  8. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  9. Web browser.

Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  10. Encrypt web browser

Encrypt web browser: I want to delete the encrypt web browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypt-web-browser/d7349cbb-9672-4bd7-8d1a-48eabf0bc7ac