Windows 10: Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it

Discus and support Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a new mini pc. Updated it and Defender found a virus. But when I got to delete it the system doesn't show it anywhere. Does Defender AUTO DELETE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it

I have a new mini pc. Updated it and Defender found a virus. But when I got to delete it the system doesn't show it anywhere. Does Defender AUTO DELETE and then forget to tell you?

Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it [​IMG]

:)

The Pool Man, Jun 28, 2018
  2. How does Windows Defender compare, in quality, to other anti-virus?

Not a very sensible choice of wording, IMO... There's no One Size Fits All and we don't do any kind of polls/ratings here in MC.

Suggestion to educate yourself by doing some researches by using your favorite search engine.

You might want to read these articles:

Jsssssssss, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it

1. Defender Quar'd Virus but I can't find it & delete it - Similar Threads - Defender Quar'd Virus

2. Will Windows Defender still find restored viruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows Defender still find restored viruses?: My Windows Defender recently found a virus so I removed it but I think I might've clicked on restored instead. Will Windows Defender still detect that virus once I restore it and scan again? Or is there another way I can make sure I 100% clicked on remove?...
  3. Windows defender can't find virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender can't find virus: Windows defender can't find virus, and chrasches my computer when scanning for viruses. And it fills C to the brim, And I can't delete files, when it restarts after manually or now frequent chrasches. All files that have been deleted is restored. I can delete files for a...
  4. Windows defender can't find virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender can't find virus: Windows defender can't find virus, and chrasches my computer when scanning for viruses. And it fills C to the brim, And I can't delete files, when it restarts after manually or now frequent chrasches. All files that have been deleted is restored. I can delete files for a...
  5. Windows defender can't find virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Virus help - Can't delete

Virus help - Can't delete: Hello, I am in need of help with deleting a virus. I am a fairly cautious person when it comes to downloading files off the internet, this is why I am very confused as I have somehow downloaded a virus by the name of "ChronoSpeedUp". I have searched the internet for tutorials...
  7. Some virus deleted Windows Defender

Some virus deleted Windows Defender: Some virus deleted Windows Defender and i cant update my PC it says 0x80070424. And i go to services and it deleted system or what it is Windows Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/some-virus-deleted-windows-defender/41dc4436-73a9-4548-8eb3-7635e914a038
  8. Can't find "virus and threat protection " option in windows defender.

Can't find "virus and threat protection " option in windows defender.: Whenever I open windows defender, I can't find any " virus and threat protection option. It seems like that option has just vanished into thin air. As a result, I have no control over windows defender antivirus. [ATTACH] Even when i search for it in the search bar it...
  9. Windows Defender finds everything is a virus :

Windows Defender finds everything is a virus :: After the update to Windows 10, 2004 version, Windows Defender finds everything is a virus. Even some empty folders haha,Amd program and much more important programs.. so i must delete Windows Defender now, makes me loosing my time!...
  10. Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hello Microsoft Community, I've got a virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Windows Antivirus Defender blocked it and when I click on "Clear journal" starts endless process of deleting this virus How to delete it forever? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender cant find virus