Windows 10: Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected

Discus and support Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Defender has been my antivirus always until today AGV came on and mentioned my PC not protected against antivirus. Simultaneously, Defender also stated... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charliie CGL, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected

Defender has been my antivirus always until today AGV came on and mentioned my PC not protected against antivirus. Simultaneously, Defender also stated same. So I needed to uninstall AGV. But while doing message came on and ask if I wanted to allow another program... It it ok as I fear I maybe deleting DEFENDER through this action. Pl advise

:)

Charliie CGL, Aug 2, 2018

2. i activate the windows defender but it shows windows potentially unprotected

Whether i activate windows defender but it shows the pc potentially unprotected.

suggest me what to do??

chetanprakash1, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Galane Win User
    Windows Defender says unprotected despite being enabled and updated

Windows Defender says potentially unprotected despite being enabled and up to date and I ran a scan. It just recently had one of the common errors where it failed to update.

Galane, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Lenip Win User

Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected

Windows Defender is turned on and up to date, but says "PC Status: Potentially Unprotected". Why?

Windows Defender is turned on and up to date, but says "PC Status: Potentially Unprotected". Why?

Lenip, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected

1. Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected - Similar Threads - Defender showing action

2. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-actions-recommended-but-no/a266784b-d45e-4246-b2c9-5f4f71d024ca
  3. WINDOWS DEFENDER KEEPS SAYING ACTION NEEDED

WINDOWS DEFENDER KEEPS SAYING ACTION NEEDED: So i downloaded a game trainer and windows defender did its job by blocking a supposed trojanimage provided. It quarantined the threat but later on gave another notification of that same threat and this time clicking Start action doesn't work. Personally i know the threat is...
  4. Need to stop windows Defender for showing unprotected in windows 8.1.

Need to stop windows Defender for showing unprotected in windows 8.1.: Hello, I use windows defender in windows 8.1 and do a full scan once month, but keep getting the following message that appears at the top of the box in windows Defender pc status unprotected the colour of the is yellow, pc protected and the colour of the box is green but...
  5. Windows Defender Showing Action Needed

Windows Defender Showing Action Needed: It is showing in action needed in the right side of my desktop but when I try to press do the further required its still not showing the green tick [Original Title: windows security]...
  6. Error: You need permission to perform this action while deleting a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: You need permission to perform this action while deleting a folder: I own HP PROBBOK 440 G4 running windows 10. My issue is that sometimes while deleting any folder from my (generally video folders) it says you need to need to provide administrator permission to delete this folder and when i press continue new dialog box pop up says you...
  7. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: hi All, Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing to worry...
  8. Problem with Windows Defender, needed action

Problem with Windows Defender, needed action: When I had this laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro I asked the tech to name it "xxxxx". He did that and whenever I fired up the machine I got "xxxxx Welcome". Last week I received an update from Microsoft and at the end of its installation (1 hour) the laptop told me...
  9. Windows Defender says unprotected despite being enabled and updated

Windows Defender says unprotected despite being enabled and updated: Windows Defender says potentially unprotected despite being enabled and up to date and I ran a scan. It just recently had one of the common errors where it failed to update. 71218
  10. "you need permission to perform this action" for several actions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "you need permission to perform this action" for several actions?: I frequently get the error message "you need permission to perform this action". Most recently, trying to copy a file from a notebook networked drive to my desktop computer. I'm the only person using my computers and network. Of course, I have administrator privileges. How...