Windows 10: Defender summary disable

Discus and support Defender summary disable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I simply cannot find an option to turn it off, if there is nothing found then i dont need to know about it whichever genius thought that would be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xboxhaxorz, May 8, 2017.

1. Defender summary disable

I simply cannot find an option to turn it off, if there is nothing found then i dont need to know about it whichever genius thought that would be useful needs to give an option to turn it off

Enhanced notifications is no longer available or at least i cant find it

:)

xboxhaxorz, May 8, 2017
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, May 8, 2017
  3. Windows Defender Summary Banner

How do I get rid of the banner for Windows Defender that tells me that no threats were found and the PC has been scanned twice? It is a black rectangular box that blocks the bottom left corner of my screen. Big problem when working on documents!

JuliaAllen1, May 8, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Defender summary disable

Which version of Windows 10 do you have? Is it the Creators Update (1703)? Sounds like it if you don't see 'Enhanced notifications' any more. Open the Windows Defender Security Centre and click the cogwheel icon at the bottom left corner, the option is there. Turn off 'Receive recent activity and scan results'.

For the Anniversary Update (1607) and earlier, it's in Settings > Update & security > Windows Defender. Turn off 'Enhanced notifications'.

Bree, May 8, 2017
  5. Thanks, initially i did not notice that tiny cog in the corner lol. I disabled that function.

xboxhaxorz, May 8, 2017
  6. Bree New Member

You're welcome.

To tell the truth, I had it turned off before I upgraded to Creators so I'd not spotted that cogwheel either. Had to look hard to find it for you. Not exactly easy to spot, is it? *Smile

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Defender summary disable

1. Defender summary disable - Similar Threads - Defender summary disable

2. Defender for Endpoint Graphical Antivirus Summary

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender for Endpoint Graphical Antivirus Summary: Hi All,I´m desperately looking for a graphical summary for Defender for Endpoint Antivirus. Last week I stepped over it "by accident", but I didn´t bookmark it immediately. It doesn´t seem to be in the Endpoint Management Portal and it as well doesn´t seem to be in the...
  3. Completely Disable Defender

Completely Disable Defender: Hello,I want to completely disable windows defender on windows 10. Not just turn it off in settings for it to automatically turn on a day later. I want to %100 remove it from my windows 10 home.I looked up tutorials, but they all require the group policy editor that I don't...
  4. Windows Defender disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled?: Hello, so I upgraded my pc some months ago, so I formatted it also. After a few weeks of playing all seems normal except then I realized that Windows Defender is completely disabled, like literally. There are no options, it doesnt do any routine scans or anything. How can I...
  5. Windows Defender disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender disabled?: Hello, so I upgraded my pc some months ago, so I formatted it also. After a few weeks of playing all seems normal except then I realized that Windows Defender is completely disabled, like literally. There are no options, it doesnt do any routine scans or anything. How can I...
  6. Summary Page Events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Summary Page Events: Found in Event Viewer Local Custom Views Summary page events Session "Muroc System Trace" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035. What needs to be accomplished to clear the error?...
  7. Disabling Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Windows Defender: I just need one question answered. What happens to the quarantined files when you disable windows defender either on server or professional editions? Are they automatically deleted? restored? stuck in quarantine forever?...
  8. Windows Defender is disabled

Windows Defender is disabled: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Windows Defender because after McAfee expired, Defender won't activate. It seems like it is disabled because the dashboard doesn't show any options i.e. Real Time Protection, etc. How can I fix this problem? This is how Windows Defender...
  9. How to disable Defender?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Defender?: Defender is really pissing me off. There are some files on my PC that it thinks are malware and even after clicking Allow, it forgets and asks again every time and just refuses to let me use them. Then it uses a lot of CPU and HDD and even after disabling it, it still runs! I...
  10. Summary of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Summary of Windows 10: A readable, comprehensive and reasonably accurate summary of W10..... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...0-preview.html T. 7953