Windows 10: Defender UI Delayed: Not responding build 15063.13

Discus and support Defender UI Delayed: Not responding build 15063.13 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After upgrading, Defender UI freezes each time we open it, not responding for about 30 Sec. See screenshot. The same issue was present in build 15025... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeMecanic, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Defender UI Delayed: Not responding build 15063.13

After upgrading, Defender UI freezes each time we open it, not responding for about 30 Sec. See screenshot. The same issue was present in build 15025 after a clean install. After a clean install of build 15063.0, this user interface is not present?
    Update Time(s) remains an issue in WDSC and Advanced settings, an enigma?

:)

MikeMecanic, Apr 5, 2017
  2. DoggieEar Win User

high trottling CPU speed after install build 1607 in Windows 10

Hi

The version is 1703, build 15063.13

DoggieEar, Apr 5, 2017
  3. error 0x8024a105 in Windows 10 update

I have the update of the latest version creators update version 1703 build 15063.13

גדעון אנגלר, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Defender UI Delayed: Not responding build 15063.13

Hello Mike, *Smile

While the "Windows Defender Antivirus" UI will still work in W10 Creators Update build 15063, it will take around a 1/2 minute or so to fully open.

Create Windows Defender Antivirus Shortcut in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Security System Tutorials

Instead, there's a new "Windows Defender Security Center" to use now if you like.

Open Windows Defender Security Center in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Security System Tutorials

If you're still having issues with updating the Windows Defender definitions, then see if this below may help.

On Windows Defender Definition Update error 0x80070643 - Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Apr 5, 2017
  5. Good to know and thanks for replying.

MikeMecanic, Apr 5, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Defender UI Delayed: Not responding build 15063.13

1. Defender UI Delayed: Not responding build 15063.13 - Similar Threads - Defender Delayed responding

2. windows ui not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows ui not responding: ok so this started a few days ago, i havent installed any new programs or downloaded anything that i can think of, ive just been home watching netflix. If i have a program open, say firefox, i can click on and use it as normal, but i cant click on another window thats open,...
  3. UI Host not responding

UI Host not responding: Hi, I'm currently trying to apply for a job and every time I go to upload my resume I get the loading symbol eventually I have to close the file browser and I get UI Host not responding error. Than my web browser freezers and I have to ALT-CTRL-Delete and close program. I...
  4. UI Host not responding

UI Host not responding: Hi, I'm currently trying to apply for a job and every time I go to upload my resume I get the loading symbol eventually I have to close the file browser and I get UI Host not responding error. Than my web browser freezers and I have to ALT-CTRL-Delete and close program. I...
  5. Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063: Every few months my Toshiba Satellite L870-14X laptop fails to update. I leave it to run all night (usually for 10 hours), restart it a few times and then it "reverts back to previous build". Should I be concerned? The main issue is the the laptop is out of action for so...
  6. Filepicker UI host not responding

Filepicker UI host not responding: My colleague running Windows 10 has a problem with the following error message when trying to attach a file from OneDrive (synced to her laptop) to an email in Mail (office 365): Filepicker UI host not responding; the screen freezes and she can do nothing with the email. we...
  7. Aeroglass now released for build 15063

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aeroglass now released for build 15063: A trial version's been out for quite a while, but now there's an official release. Aero Glass for Win8+ It's taken a long time, and soon we'll have the Fall/Autumn upgrade... which probably means a few more months delay. But if you want [img] [img] (just look...
  8. 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues

15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues: Acer Aspire 9410Z Intel duel core 1.73 gHz, 2 gb memory, 500 HD, 32 bit system. I have the newest bios that Acer offers for it, and chipset. on Insider slow ring. This old laptop runs great, until 15063 build. Once updated I have no internet, wifi or ethernet. I go to...
  9. Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?

Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?: After updating to version 1703, I noticed that programs were missing. I had previously installed the Win7Games4Win10, which brings back the old Solitaire, Freecell, etc. After the update they were completely gone. Is this something that occurs with the update, or just a...
  10. Error message 0x8007000B on build 15063 rs2

in Windows 10 Support
    Error message 0x8007000B on build 15063 rs2: [img] This message keeps popping up from time to time. Any idea what this is? 85737