Windows 10: Defender Warnings- OutBrowse And Hadsruda!bit ( Help )

Discus and support Defender Warnings- OutBrowse And Hadsruda!bit ( Help ) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem. This all started with me doing two things, and Im unsure if they're related to this problem . But this started around the time I was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OtherWay1982, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Defender Warnings- OutBrowse And Hadsruda!bit ( Help )

I have a problem. This all started with me doing two things, and Im unsure if they're related to this problem . But this started around the time I was doing both .

1. I changed the Windows > Win32 > Driver > ect > Host file, to block some advertisements. I didn't notice any problem doing that for at least two days.

2. The other thing I did, was visit a lot of malicious sites, trying to find a old copy of Flame Painter ( a drawing application ) .

I did this primarily through Microsoft Edge, and a little in Chrome.

That's around when Defender started Warning me every time I open Edge or maybe Chrome with these messages :

SoftwareBundler:Win32/OutBrowse ( That message shows twice or more in the list )

Program:Win32/Hadsruda!bit

Details for SoftwareBundler:Win32/OutBrowse >>>

Category: Software Bundler

Description: This program may install other potentially unwanted software.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
    containerfile:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{AFAD000A-666F-48CF-8A32-7918AEEB5B7D}-!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract).rar
    file:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{AFAD000A-666F-48CF-8A32-7918AEEB5B7D}-!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract).rar->!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract)\Setup Installers.zip->Setup Installers/Updater.exe
    webfile:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{AFAD000A-666F-48CF-8A32-7918AEEB5B7D}-!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract).rar|browser_broker.exe

Details Program:Win32/Hadsruda!bit >>>

Category: Potentially Unwanted Software

Description: This program has potentially unwanted behavior.

Recommended action: Permit this detected item only if you trust the program or the software publisher.

Items:
    containerfile:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{AFAD000A-666F-48CF-8A32-7918AEEB5B7D}-!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract).rar
    file:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{AFAD000A-666F-48CF-8A32-7918AEEB5B7D}-!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract).rar->!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract)\Setup Installers.zip->Setup Installers/Framework Installer.exe
    webfile:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{AFAD000A-666F-48CF-8A32-7918AEEB5B7D}-!Setup_Installer (Right Click and select extract).rar|browser_broker.exe

So this happens even with the Browsers are closed too. Defender detects that and I have no idea how bad this is or not ?

In frustration I restored my Host file, I even deleted another one that said Host.File, ( not sure if i was supposed to delete that one )

And restored to a time before this started. And still have the same issue.

I told Defender to remove the problems it Identified, but the same message appears right after its removal . I don't understand ?

Any Idea what is going on here ?

:)

OtherWay1982, Mar 13, 2016

2. "Hadsruda!bit"

how can I remove "Hadsruda!bit"?? It appears after windows defender says it has been removed, but.... no

RafaelNavarro Ruiz, Mar 13, 2016
  3. RobM-OK Win User
    Windows 10 infected with Win32/Hadsruda!bit

Original title: Win32/Hadsruda!bit

I am running Win 10 and have become infected with Win32/Hadsruda!bit. Defender seems to only partially remove it, but it still is interfering with any attempt to type (blocks the typing and causes a really irritating tone). What can I do to get rid of
    it? Also, how can I best increase my protection, hopefully to block such infections?

RobM-OK, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Defender Warnings- OutBrowse And Hadsruda!bit ( Help )

The free trail of Malwarebytes
    detected the same thing, and seems to have removed it. Defender is quiet for now. I will update tomorrow .

OtherWay1982, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

Defender Warnings- OutBrowse And Hadsruda!bit ( Help )

1. Defender Warnings- OutBrowse And Hadsruda!bit ( Help ) - Similar Threads - Defender Warnings OutBrowse

2. Windows defender security warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender security warning: Clicked on a link and this message popped up. Mouse not working, can't x out There is a phone number, but not sure it's legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-warning/89278f31-9b3a-46df-b305-03b229f1ceb4
  3. Windows Defender warning... Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender warning... Please help!: Hello;I am having an issue with Windows Defender on Windows 11.I have tried rescanning and there are no listed drivers. I recently updated to the "New Outlook" and also downloaded the Apple Music app. These are the only changes I have made. I checked online and it is not...
  4. Windows Defender warning... Please help!

Windows Defender warning... Please help!: Hello;I am having an issue with Windows Defender on Windows 11.I have tried rescanning and there are no listed drivers. I recently updated to the "New Outlook" and also downloaded the Apple Music app. These are the only changes I have made. I checked online and it is not...
  5. windows-defender - security warning

windows-defender - security warning: i was going though my laptop when all of a sudden, my whole screen was covered with a page that says “Windows-Defender - Security Warning”… i dont see any “ex-out” button and it says to contact Windows Support immediately with the number 272-207-1710is this fake, or do i...
  6. Windows Defender download warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender download warning: I have encountered a curious thing regarding downloading some files, i.e. on one PC torrent client downloads were flagged as potentially unwanted or malicious (I don’t remember exactly) while on another the warning was not displayed. Both ran on 20H2 and Edge, but it was a...
  7. Warning on desk top windows defender -Security warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warning on desk top windows defender -Security warning: Hi, Need assistance. we got a warning on our desk top today asking us to call Microsoft Support along with a constant voice warning saying" " Your computer is locked;;; Your IP address is used;;; to unlock computer call 1-888-210-6024 " I looked up Microsoft 's support...
  8. Windows Defender Smartscreen Warning

Windows Defender Smartscreen Warning: [IMG] Would I be safe to visit this site if I don't reveal any personal info? I sent them a message and they responded saying their site is safe. Duh, what else would they say? Thanks, Terry...
  9. Windows defender threat warning

Windows defender threat warning: I am getting a Windows Defender threat warning saying BrowserModifier:Win32/Polted. It will not remove nor quarantine. In addition the warning does not come on with every restart. At a loss as to what is the problem.
  10. Warning - Fake Windows Defender warning

Warning - Fake Windows Defender warning: Whilst browsing a what looked like a bona fida Windows Defender warning appeared on full screen, stating I needed to do an immediate scan with link provided, as there were three serious infections on my computer. I immediately closed all open apps, did scans with Defender...