Windows 10: Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize

Discus and support Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I defined the custom colour as ffffc5 which is supposed to be a really pale yellow as seen here [img] But instead, it looks like this: [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZomBrony, Sep 26, 2015.

1. ZomBrony Win User

Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize

I defined the custom colour as ffffc5 which is supposed to be a really pale yellow as seen here

Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize [​IMG]

But instead, it looks like this:

Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize [​IMG]

I figure it could be from Windows using ABGR instead of the RGB I used to get these colours from Paint, but how could that change the hexadecimal code I translated it to?

:)

ZomBrony, Sep 26, 2015

2. Tile colours

If a developer does not offer the option to change it, the accent colour will be used unless the developer defines a specific colour.

Paul van der Heu, Sep 26, 2015
  3. DanielF96 Win User
    On Windows 10 how do I get rid of the black thing which has the time on it on the bottom right and every thing? I want it clear please not black. Thanks! (There Is A Provided Picture)

Go to Settings\Personalization\Colours... Show Colour on Start, Taskbar and Action center. it is transparent but unfortunately cannot be made clear like windows 7 as far as I know.

DanielF96, Sep 26, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Enter the value as C5FFFF

Edwin, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize - Similar Threads - Define Special Colour

2. Personal Folders Not Showing Up in User's Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal Folders Not Showing Up in User's Files: When I click on the User's File icon on my desktop, it opens up, but some of the personal folders are missing. They are present in the quick access menu on the left. They are also present in C:\Users\[user name]\. It's only when I open the User's File icon on the desktop that...
  3. Personal Folders Not Showing Up in User's Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal Folders Not Showing Up in User's Files: When I click on the User's File icon on my desktop, it opens up, but some of the personal folders are missing. They are present in the quick access menu on the left. They are also present in C:\Users\[user name]\. It's only when I open the User's File icon on the desktop that...
  4. SD card wont show up on PC without special software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card wont show up on PC without special software: Hello. I have an issue with an Adata 8Gb SD card. It shows up only on camera but not on PC. However I can see data when using Wondershare Recoverit software. I tried cleaning contacts with alcohol, wiggling card to make sure there is propper contact and formatting, nothing...
  5. Account Admin- Wrong Person!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Admin- Wrong Person!: I had one of my work clients log into their account on Microsoft Word about a year ago from my laptop. Ever since then, she is showing up on my laptop as the primary user and I have been unable to remove her account. I can't really find any way to delete her from my account...
  6. Device showing up wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device showing up wrong: I have a mobile wifi A small modem with sim slot. The problem is, when I connect it to my computer, it is showing up as cd drive. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-showing-up-wrong/4274c450-cea7-47be-97b3-f724ff7614fc
  7. Wrong SSL cert showing up in browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong SSL cert showing up in browsers: Hi, I have been trying to figure this one out for some time and it's really annoying. When opening a new page in Chrome or Mozilla I get a *.xxx.windows.com certificate xxx being different subdomains presented instead of the certificate that should actually be issued to...
  8. my start up colours are wrong

my start up colours are wrong: How can I invoke NVidia colour settings in start menu - every time I log on I have to change to Nvidia setting as the screen colours are all wrong - bright red etc...
  9. Personalizing colours for Windows 10

Personalizing colours for Windows 10: Hi, I have personalized the colour that I want for task bar and title bars however it doesn't show up. It shows up on a web window, but not in my Word document or Outlook. Is this not possible to change the colour accent in all windows that I open up? Stupid question...
  10. start menu shows up in wrong location

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu shows up in wrong location: I noticed my start menu will randomly show up in the bottom left-hand corner. It usually shows up in the upper left-hand corner. How do I fix this? Also, when I start typing to search, the menu goes away. 79178