Windows 10: Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me??

Discus and support Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This computer is an ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 MOBO With Intel i5 CPU Running 64 bit Windows 10 Home edition for more than a Year. The O.S. is on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by axelrose1969, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me??

This computer is an ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 MOBO With Intel i5 CPU
    Running 64 bit Windows 10 Home edition for more than a Year.
    The O.S. is on the SSD drive.

Here is my Problem ---> Everything I do has a 2 second up to 5 second delay in every piece of software, this includes just simply running nothing but the Windows 10 operating system alone. Even as I type THIS their is Lag and pausing, even just clicking a radio button or checkbox has a delayed action.

What would cause this insanity creating behavior and what steps can I take to find a solution?

I've already done MULTIPLE scans with many AV/A-Mal software as follows my list.

ESET NOD32, IOBIT Malware fighter,SuperAntiSpyWare, SpyBotDestroy, MalwareBytes
    , Windows Defender, Advanced SystemCare antiVirus and MalWare Scanner

None of these found anything or fixed anything on this computer.

Someone throw me a clue or something, this is making me psychotic*cry*cry

Thanks!

:)

axelrose1969, Feb 14, 2017
  2. zVoxis Win User

Sculpt ergonomic mouse initial delay

I have had this problem from this mouse for a long time.

maybe it is because that I do not use the mouse as often as the ergonomic keyboard

The mouse makes cursor moves as smooth as it should be (good) but the first few button actions are delayed (bad).

It is random. Often happens when the mouse was not used for a period of time.

For example, I did not touch the mouse for say 5 minutes and then I want to highlight 2 lines of text from an article, I will put the cursor at the start of the line , and then keep the left button down , move , til the end of the line release the button
    (drag action). And then move the mouse away.

Often , the result is : the highlight (drag) action is delayed, several other lines were highlighted instead of the intended lines. the highlighted lines are the ones on the path of my cursor when I move it away.

I did install the latest windows keyboard and mouse center.

The usb is close to the keyboard mouse set.

zVoxis, Feb 14, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Touchpad Driver Issue (Can't fix delay)

Hello.

I have a delay of approximately 1 sec on my mouse left click after pressing the keyboard (I've tried different mouses and it happens with all of them).

After some research, I've found that this can be solved by changing the delay on the touchpad to 0.

After upgrading the windows drivers for mouse and touchpad, I typed touchpad on the windows search and there is a direct access that says choose if use touchpad delay.

BUT, when I click on the direct access, it takes me to a configuration window where there is no option to modify the delay, I can only modify the touchpad sensibility.

Please HELP.

fractumium, Feb 14, 2017
  4. Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me??

Have you still got all those A/V's installed ?

Have you maintained your system clearing out all the trash ect ?

We need a look at your Task Manager in the following panes:

Piccy of Processes Tab

Piccy of Start Up Tab

RoadBlaster, Feb 14, 2017
Thema:

Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me??

1. Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me?? - Similar Threads - Delay every keyboard

2. Someone help me take off school administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone help me take off school administration: When I was tryna take off administration off my dell laptop I hold shift and restart I then press troubleshoot your normally going to see reset this pc and advanced options but for me the only two options I have are uefi firmware settings and startup settings how do I get the...
  3. Someone help me take off school administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone help me take off school administration: When I was tryna take off administration off my dell laptop I hold shift and restart I then press troubleshoot your normally going to see reset this pc and advanced options but for me the only two options I have are uefi firmware settings and startup settings how do I get the...
  4. Someone help me take off school administration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse and keyboard delay but controller dont.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard delay but controller dont.: I'm trying to play on the xbox game pass for pc but hitman 3, death stranding and even minecraft win 10 causes the mouse and keyboard to delay a lot. but when i play this games on controller it works perfectly. it isn't the driver of the keyboard or mouse and i don't have...
  6. Mouse and keyboard delay but controller dont.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard delay but controller dont.: I'm trying to play on the xbox game pass for pc but hitman 3, death stranding and even minecraft win 10 causes the mouse and keyboard to delay a lot. but when i play this games on controller it works perfectly. it isn't the driver of the keyboard or mouse and i don't have...
  7. Delayed keyboard and mouse response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delayed keyboard and mouse response: I have an Acer Aspire V5 that was donated to me from a friend, The laptop came with Windows 8, but has been updated to windows 10. Since it has been in my possession it has had a 3-4sometimes up to 10 second delay when using keyboard or mouse. I have used troubleshoot for...
  8. Weird mouse and keyboard latency/delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird mouse and keyboard latency/delay: So when i try to play csgo, my game feels slower than before like mouse precious is not as it should be, also the movement is slower. I tried to reinstal windows couple of times, other versions but it doesnt help. I can see the difference between moving my mouse when i fresly...
  9. Can someone help me fix my mouse?

Can someone help me fix my mouse?: My mouse started acting funny, after I cleaned it (the scroll wheel), and now when I pull down the mouse, it also moves right, very noticeable, and when i push forward, it also moves left, a little. Does anyone know of a way to calibrate the sensors when I move it around? I...
  10. Delayed keyboard/mouse

Delayed keyboard/mouse: when i start my computer from sleep or start up there is a 2 minute delay before my keyboard and mouse work, the touch screen works fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/delayed-keyboardmouse/93341641-2248-445d-844b-aac4ea1babf9