Windows 10: delay / lag every 2 seconds

Discus and support delay / lag every 2 seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it's been almost a year since i got this laptop and its been happening ever since. whenever i use the mouse, touchpad or graphics tablet, it starts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suad2004, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Suad2004 Win User

delay / lag every 2 seconds

it's been almost a year since i got this laptop and its been happening ever since. whenever i use the mouse, touchpad or graphics tablet, it starts to lag for 2 seconds and it happens every 3-5 seconds. i've tried restarting the computer, cleaning out files, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for the mouse but nothing seems to help.. it's impossible for me to draw when it keeps doing this, is there anything i can do? nothing i've looked up is helping.

:)

Suad2004, Jul 23, 2018
  2. peterusov Win User

Delay on file explorer operations of about 2 to 3 seconds

I fund problem with 3rd party software installed on my PC, that includes a context menu extension. Excellent solution here: http://www.eightforums.com/performan...tml#post187343

peterusov, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Start menu lag/delay.

Start menu lag/delay.

Hello! My start menu from windows 10 doesn't work properly,it takes to load 1 second sometimes.I tried to disable the animations and its the same.

Alex B. (A.B.), Jul 23, 2018
  4. Beezqp Win User

Windows 10 general lag

I also noticed a lag somehow connected to the explorer. The biggest problem for me is the File Explorer's pinned folders list not opening or opening with a huge delay (up to 2-3 seconds). Sometimes it affects Start menu too. The issue started for me with
    Preview build 10130.

In win7-8.1 I normally clicked the Explorer's icon on Toolbar with LMB and "pulled" it up, which opened the list. In Win10 it does work, but due to lag it's completely useless. It was supposed to be "quick access" option... :/

Beezqp, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. delay / lag every 2 seconds - Similar Threads - delay lag every

2. 2 second lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 second lags: hey microsoft, my windows 11 galaxy book go lags every 2 second on a game, is there any solution to this? i have tried the cmb verification, but it said no bugs were found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-second-lags/e4a6fa5a-33df-4b0a-8846-c722e862b03b
  3. 2 second lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 second lags: hey microsoft, my windows 11 galaxy book go lags every 2 second on a game, is there any solution to this? i have tried the cmb verification, but it said no bugs were found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-second-lags/e4a6fa5a-33df-4b0a-8846-c722e862b03b
  4. Win10 lag/stuttering every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 lag/stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  5. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds: Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes it's really annoying but i observated something that whenever my mouse lags it disables Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V keybinds on mouse Not...
  6. Pc lags for a second every other second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc lags for a second every other second: So I have had this problem since December, sometimes it just goes away. I’ve tried everything that google searches recommend. It effects everything making the pc basically unusable. Task manager shows 1% cpu usage but if I move the mouse across the screen it will just stop...
  7. Trackpad delays every 2 seconds whenever I hold down a key :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad delays every 2 seconds whenever I hold down a key :(: I've searched all over the web for this and I still couldn't find a solution. I've tried editing the registry editor, I've tried using the Synaptics trackpad settings, but none of these worked. I have an HP Spectre Laptop and since the beginning, I couldn't use my trackpad...
  8. Windows lags every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lags every 3 seconds: I had a problem with my laptop not updating. I updated all drivers including BIOS. After that the computer started lagging every 3 seconds, video playback and the mouse as well. I then did a clean install of Windows 10 and applied all the updates. It is now up to date. The...
  9. Display freezes every 2 seconds and lags audio also

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display freezes every 2 seconds and lags audio also: Hello, I've noticed that when playing fullscreen video games my computer will randomly begin lagging about every 2 seconds and freezes the video and audio for about a second. This can happen when I first start up my game or it can happen an hour into playing, it seems to be...
  10. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds: So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long spike)... to equate to how this feels: It's like playing an FPS game with lag -- you're shooting a person, but the shots aren't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphical lag that happens every 3 seconds