Windows 10: Delays caused by the operating system...

Discus and support Delays caused by the operating system... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am a little disappointed by the sometimes mysterious delay the operating system has with respect to my keyboard signals and I have no control over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jon80, Apr 30, 2016.

1. jon80 Win User

Delays caused by the operating system...

I am a little disappointed by the sometimes mysterious delay the operating system has with respect to my keyboard signals and I have no control over this, basically.

Initially I thought this was a problem when I was typing up on yahoo.it through the online content management system as delays were being caused as the client was communicating with the content server, making a lot of typos in the process.

I also had problems with WiFi not connecting to the least busy signal and have to ask my ISP to resolve it each time, which I think could be re-engineered if I had more control over the automatic re-assignment of bandwidth when I pre-configure settings relevant to response time particularly as my location remains stationary as moving location will inevitably result in my WiFi connection potentially requiring to re-connect to a different SSID. I think that the protocols in use need to a allow for a wider spectrum of frequencies or for frequency hopping to be somewhat dynamic, thus allowing quality of service to make reservations over certain bandwidth frequencies.

Further reading
    1. IEEE-SA - IEEE-SA - The IEEE Standards Association - Home
    2. Article at http://cp.literature.agilent.com/lit...989-6551EN.pdf.

:)

jon80, Apr 30, 2016
  2. TwoDogMT Win User

Windows Updates without Warning

Time to start looking for a new operating system. This update issue is totally unacceptable and has caused too many issues with lost work and delays.

TwoDogMT, Apr 30, 2016
  3. Carol1001 Win User
    This Operating System is not Supported by the Application

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and keep getting this error message. I have read all other posts but they seem to suggest that I should know which program is causing the problem but I don't.

I'm not totally computer illiterate but, let's say 'a novice'.

Can anyone help me please before I bin Windows 10 and go back to my beloved Windows 7.

Thanks

Carol1001, Apr 30, 2016
Thema:

Delays caused by the operating system...

1. Delays caused by the operating system... - Similar Threads - Delays caused operating

2. Is the hard disk causing the problem or operating system is old?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the hard disk causing the problem or operating system is old?: actually my hard disk got damaged so i got it replaced with new hard disk Aver-tek sata hard drive 500gb and along with that techie solid state drive256 gb but the shopkeeper actually installed windows 7. so i am trying to convert it into windows 10 using iso file it shows...
  3. Is the hard disk causing the problem or operating system is old?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the hard disk causing the problem or operating system is old?: actually my hard disk got damaged so i got it replaced with new hard disk Aver-tek sata hard drive 500gb and along with that techie solid state drive256 gb but the shopkeeper actually installed windows 7. so i am trying to convert it into windows 10 using iso file it shows...
  4. Operating system exeption was caused by system memory. System: Dell G3 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system exeption was caused by system memory. System: Dell G3 3500: Alright, the problem is annoying but simple. I have a major problem, my computer will crash at random caused by system memory, yet when it runs a diagnostique everything comes out clean. Super weird, Dell's tech hardware group's says it’s not their problem and Dell's software...
  5. Operating system exeption was caused by system memory. System: Dell G3 3500

Operating system exeption was caused by system memory. System: Dell G3 3500: Alright, the problem is annoying but simple. I have a major problem, my computer will crash at random caused by system memory, yet when it runs a diagnostique everything comes out clean. Super weird, Dell's tech hardware group's says it’s not their problem and Dell's software...
  6. Microphone Causing Input Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Causing Input Delay: Whenever I use my microphone to record, or chat with friends on discord and I play Minecraft Bedrock, I always notice input delays keyboard, mouse, etc. It is very annoying because it only happens in bedrock, and no it's not because of 1.16.200. I do play on bedrock 1.18, but...
  7. Microphone Causing Input Delay

Microphone Causing Input Delay: Whenever I use my microphone to record, or chat with friends on discord and I play Minecraft Bedrock, I always notice input delays keyboard, mouse, etc. It is very annoying because it only happens in bedrock, and no it's not because of 1.16.200. I do play on bedrock 1.18, but...
  8. System Restore failed in delayed delete operation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore failed in delayed delete operation: Does anyone know what this refers to? (See attached) From what I can find myself, I do not have a Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.14131.20278.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe folder at all. However, I have a Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.14026.20308.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe folder with the...
  9. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  10. Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...