Windows 10: Delete a completed collection from a game in app store

Discus and support Delete a completed collection from a game in app store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not really sure where to get some answers on this so hopefully someone here will have an answer or know where I should ask my question. I enjoy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sheryltoo, Sep 17, 2015.

1. sheryltoo Win User

Delete a completed collection from a game in app store

I'm not really sure where to get some answers on this so hopefully someone here will have an answer or know where I should ask my question.
    I enjoy doing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzles on my computer but would like to get rid of all the collections I've completed. I don't see any way to do that in the app. I wanted to install this app on my Surface tablet but I'm afraid if I download too many collections, I'll use up my hard drive.

:)

sheryltoo, Sep 17, 2015
  2. metodi92 Win User

whatsapp for nokia and push

Here is how I solved this problem.

I have nokia C3-00 Series 40

When I download WhatsApp from Store, I move it in Collection folder. When I close ( consider Hide ) the app, I make a COPY of it in the folder Games, and then I just Delete the original. Next time I close the app I just make a copy in Collection and delete
    the one in Games and that's it Delete a completed collection from a game in app store :)

metodi92, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Windows 10 solitaire collection will not upgrade to premium edition. I have done as instructed on game site and deleted the collection from my apps, then gone into the store and reinstalled the game. Have done this numerous times. Cannot upgrade to
    premium and I hate those adds. Have used premium edition for at least 2 years.

maryannemmons, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

Delete a completed collection from a game in app store

1. Delete a completed collection from a game in app store - Similar Threads - Delete completed collection

2. Delete apps from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  3. Delete apps from Store library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  4. Fully deleting a game from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fully deleting a game from the Microsoft store: I recently tried to delete a game from my d drive but only to find out that no space had been cleared up. After further investigating, i found out that halo was still installed on my drive but under the windowsapp folder and i can't delete it due to not having permission from...
  5. Deleting an app from windows store

Deleting an app from windows store: So i know how to delete an app from windows store, but this is not normal. I have forza horizon 4 installed on my E: drive, today the store came with a message saying forza was broken. it told me to reinstall it to fix it but i could not choose the E: drive so i installed it...
  6. App store and solitaie collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App store and solitaie collection: the app store and the solitaire collection don't work, keep having the message updating give us a min. don't want to reset the game so I won't lose all data. thanks...
  7. Cannot delete Photos from Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete Photos from Collection: Hi all, Please help, I'm trying to delete hundreds of unwanted icon images that have somehow downloaded themselves into Windows Photo's - Collection area. They are icon images probably from Windows or Microsoft of anything really. Such as clocks, logo's, ticks & crosses,...
  8. Game Apps From Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Apps From Windows Store: I have two games I installed from Windows. I can right click on them and hit uninstall, but it is still there. Is there any way at all to delete these games. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Apps and Games will not install from Store

Apps and Games will not install from Store: apps and games download from store but fails when trying to install. I get error 0x80007005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-games-will-not-install-from-store/c2b6b291-ec8b-4eee-8007-bffc99f99ac9
  10. New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store: New Version of Solitaire Collection App from Windows Store Version 3.8.4181.0 Have installed and Downloaded it and working ok 47923