Windows 10: Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts.

Discus and support Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how this happened. I have my gmail account and an outlook account in the win 10 "People." The app has multiple copies of the contacts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CalypsoArt, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts.

I don't know how this happened. I have my gmail account and an outlook account in the win 10 "People." The app has multiple copies of the contacts sometimes more than just 2. I'd like to remove all the contacts and accounts and start fresh. I cant find how to do that. Also removing a single contact requires a one by one removal of linked contacts. I don't know how thy got linked, but I should be able to select them all for removal in one step.

What am I missing?

:)

CalypsoArt, Aug 9, 2016

2. Delete all contacts

Due to a bug in Ovi Suite I have multiple contacts in the contact store. How do I delete all contacts on my N900 and resync them with the one's in Ovie Suite

theking2---01, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Multiple Contacts Deletion (Select All)

Microsoft does not leverage Microsoft Answers as feedback channel. Why ever. Microsoft wants you to go for Windows 10 Mobile, add a Microsoft account, and allow (at least) enhanced diagnosis data. Then, you are ‘allowed’ to use the included app Windows
    Feedback. Did you request that feature there already?

Abi99 (2), Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts.

1. Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts. - Similar Threads - Delete contacts Multiple

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  4. People/Contacts

People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  5. All contacts deleted in people app

All contacts deleted in people app: I forgot to sync my contacts to the mail and removed it from the people app. When i added the account back not even a singke contact was there. Is it possible that they may in stored in the memory of the laptop??...
  6. Delete A Recent Contact in the People App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete A Recent Contact in the People App: I've already looked at several similar questions. None of the suggestions in any of those threads solved my problem, so I'm starting a new thread looking for fresh advice. Somehow, two unrelated contacts of mine (my CPA and my son's school) became linked through either my...
  7. Delete contacts from People App

Delete contacts from People App: I can't delete old contacts from People App. When I right click on the contact the Delete is grayed out. Anyone out there that knows how to fix this, please help me out. Thanks...
  8. deleting contacts in people

deleting contacts in people: how do i delete all contacts at once in people app or delete account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-contacts-in-people/b27166c4-29e6-4b71-9a9c-96471f6e36ec
  9. Window 10 Peoples app, lost all contacts.

Window 10 Peoples app, lost all contacts.: I have lost all my contact information for Peoples , Mail apps. Is there a way to retrieve a back-up copy of the contact information? thanks...
  10. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...