Windows 10: Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only)

Discus and support Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I wonder if I can delete all fonts, but keep the system fonts (which available when we install a clean windows 10. I notice that there ware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phamthanhnhan, May 14, 2016.

1. Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only)

Hello,
    I wonder if I can delete all fonts, but keep the system fonts (which available when we install a clean windows 10. I notice that there ware about 200-250 fonts, but now is over than 1200 fonts) ?
    p/s: If you wants these fonts, I can send you *Wink

Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only) [​IMG]

:)

phamthanhnhan, May 14, 2016

2. Error 0xc1900200 for update W10 CU + impossible to log in on the Store

This is the solution :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eserved-partition-error-installing-windows-10

I have deleted all the languages, except English and Italian.

Then, inside Font, i have deleted the Chinese and Korean fonts.

I obtained 19 MB free, so the Creators Update worked.

Definitive solution. All resolved.

CristianoM, May 14, 2016
  3. Arial Narrow Bold font renders in Bold Italic

Thank you all to the helpful responses. I believe that I've fixed the problem on my own.

First, I deleted the entire Arial font family (except the protected ones).

Next, I reinstalled Office 2013.

As expected, Office installed a fresh Arial font family. Turns out that I had two variants of Arial Narrow on backup from years ago. In other words, these two font files were outdated and redundant. (When I installed Office 2013 the first time, I must've
    copied my entire fonts library over.)

But it has all been set right. Now when I set a font to Arial Narrow and click
    B, it doesn't italicize. My Arial font family is bug-free now. I deleted Arial from my personal font collection as I know I'll only need it from the genuine software source (Windows, Office. etc.)

Thanks again! Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only) :)

Grundberg74, May 14, 2016
Thema:

Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only)

1. Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only) - Similar Threads - Delete installed fonts

2. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  3. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  4. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.I know how to uninstall a font, but I can't read and find every 500...
  5. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.I know how to uninstall a font, but I can't read and find every 500...
  6. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.Please Guide me as it’s an essential issue for me.Best Regards...
  7. Deleting a font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting a font: Hey, so I downloaded a font and for some odd reason, some pages on google will use that font and it's hideous to read. I wanted to uninstall it but when I go to Settings > Personalization > Fonts. The uninstall option for it is not even there... I tried all sorts of methods...
  8. Deleting "protected system" fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting "protected system" fonts: When will you take protection off the multitude of foreign fonts most of us have no use for? There's no reason I should have to eat up facilities with a hundred or more fonts I will never use ever! How 'bout some action? Why are they protected in the first place? What is your...
  9. Deleting fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting fonts: Is there a way to delete a font in windows 10 build 9860? I used to delete fonts in win8 and win 10( previous build) by right clicking and delete but the new build will not allow to do that. 2611
  10. not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown

in Windows 10 Support
    not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown: I had not realized it until I tried to use some fonts on Photoshop. The fonts are shown on the fonts menu but they don´t seem to be available. In the folder C:\Windows\Fonts such fonts that were previously installed are no longer available. Anything to do with Windows 10...