Windows 10: Delete keybord greyed out

Discus and support Delete keybord greyed out in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello, I have updated windows to 1803 now i have two keybords. [img] I want to delete the Nederland an click on Taalvoorkeuren (Language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Novan, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Novan Win User

Delete keybord greyed out

hello,

I have updated windows to 1803 now i have two keybords.

Delete keybord greyed out [​IMG]

I want to delete the Nederland an click on Taalvoorkeuren (Language preference) there i find the Nederland.

Delete keybord greyed out [​IMG]

But verwijderen (deleted) is grey.
    Anyone ideas how i can deleted this?

:)

Novan, Apr 30, 2018
  2. WiseGeek7 Win User

How do I delete music files in nokia X2-01?

I can't delete them, the delete option is greyed out.

WiseGeek7, Apr 30, 2018
  3. rbchrist Win User
    959xl keyboard stuck in ENG(US)

Hi i have cured the problem had both us and uk keybords installed so deleted us and now ok

rbchrist, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Delete keybord greyed out

1. Delete keybord greyed out - Similar Threads - Delete keybord greyed

2. Delete Button Greyed Out in User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Button Greyed Out in User Profile: Hi. I am logged in as Admin on a Windows 10 laptop and I tried deleting a User Profile going into Advanced System Settings. But the Delete Button was greyed out. Can anyone help me? I am NOT a computer pro but I am ok with following some basic instructions! Thanks...
  3. Delete Button Greyed Out in User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Button Greyed Out in User Profile: Hi. I am logged in as Admin on a Windows 10 laptop and I tried deleting a User Profile going into Advanced System Settings. But the Delete Button was greyed out. Can anyone help me? I am NOT a computer pro but I am ok with following some basic instructions! Thanks...
  4. Delete Button Greyed Out in User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. keybord

keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  6. File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.

File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.: After the Windows update last week all sorts of strange things have started happening - but I accidentally named some files incorrectly so I went into File Explorer, right clicked to choose 'rename' but that option wasn't available. So I opened the files and saved them with...
  7. File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.

File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.: After the Windows update last week all sorts of strange things have started happening - but I accidentally named some files incorrectly so I went into File Explorer, right clicked to choose 'rename' but that option wasn't available. So I opened the files and saved them with...
  8. Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out: I have been trying to delete this app from Microsoft store. The app and feature wouldn't allow me to delete it. I tried deleting it in powershell, but I couldn't find it with this command Get-AppxPackage Select Name, PackageFullName. The app isn't display there....
  9. Can't delete keybord Win10

Can't delete keybord Win10: Hello, After the updates, an extra keyboard highlighted by red appeared that was unregistered and could not be removed. Could you tell me how to remove it. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. Delete user profile that is greyed out

Delete user profile that is greyed out: I have had to create a new profile since my old profile had problems that no one could figure out. My new profile is "Administrator" but when I go into netplwiz under the new profile to delete the first user profile, remove is greyed out. How can I delete it?...