Windows 10: Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

Discus and support Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend.
    When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android.
    How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [​IMG]

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 12, 2018
  2. VishwaRaj Win User

Cortana on iOS and Android

No there should be atleast uniqueness .... I am not saying that IOS and Androids could not have their own but Microsoft should kept in its phone only in the starting period , because this time Windows is somewhat less popular as compared to IOS and Android.....

VishwaRaj, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to run Microsoft Edge automatically at startup

Hi Jimmill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

1. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? - Similar Threads - Delete Microsoft Edge

2. Collections now available on Microsoft Edge mobile app iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Collections now available on Microsoft Edge mobile app iOS and Android: We’re excited to announce that Collections is now available in the Microsoft Edge mobile browser on your iOS and Android devices! We have been listening to your feedback on the desktop experience and hear that you want to access your collections on-the-go....
  3. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 27: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...
  4. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 13

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 13: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...
  5. Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is excited to deliver conditional access protection for Microsoft Edge on iOS and Android. This integration expands your management capabilities as you deploy Microsoft Edge for the best browsing experience across all endpoints...
  6. ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS: Greetings, On the MS website it states you can add another device to your MS account. However, it doesn't have a place on the said website to add anything besides a Microsoft device. I.e. Windows phone, etc... I also just read on another Microsoft website page that you can...
  7. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  8. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on your phone’s keyboard while you squint to read the text on the web form you’re filling out. It’s amazing what’s possible...
  9. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated): 3/26/18, 9AM PT: iPad and Android tablet owners – we’ve got some great news for you! Microsoft Edge is now available as a free download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Now, you too, can experience familiar features like your Favorites (including Roaming Favorites),...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...