Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

Discus and support Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? in Browsers and Email on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:22 PM.

1. MeAndMyComputer Win User

My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend.
    When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android.
    How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

[​IMG]

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  2. VishwaRaj Win User

Cortana on iOS and Android

No there should be atleast uniqueness .... I am not saying that IOS and Androids could not have their own but Microsoft should kept in its phone only in the starting period , because this time Windows is somewhat less popular as compared to IOS and Android.....

3. Arul_D Win User
    How to run Microsoft Edge automatically at startup

Hi Jimmill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Thema:

Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? - Similar Threads - Delete Microsoft Edge

1. microsoft mail version176965.41051.0 won't permenently delete emails

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft mail version176965.41051.0 won't permenently delete emails: Is there a way to create rules for Microsoft mail version 17.6965.41051.0 ? I was successful in setting up Microsoft mail and it downloaded all of my emails off the web service I use (wowway) but I can't figure out how to delete the emails off of the server after they are...
  2. How to Delete All Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge w/ bat or reg key

in Browsers and Email
    How to Delete All Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge w/ bat or reg key: Does anyone know how to delete all saved passwords in Microsoft Edge either using a bat file or reg key. Looking for a way to protect users in public computer classroom. Thanks 37350
  3. delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually

in Browsers and Email
    delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually: Hello how can I delete "saved password" and "form data" of microsoft edge manually ?! after too much search in google .... I trid to delete some value of the following registry address HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local...
  4. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384
  5. can't delete items in microsoft calander after aniversary update

in Browsers and Email
    can't delete items in microsoft calander after aniversary update: i had just started playing with win 10 calander before the anniversary update installed. Now i can't get rid of the junk i put on there--3 which were done daily for a year any help[ is appreciated thanks 66310
  6. Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview: Hi I am using an account with Microsoft Windows 10 Preview and I saved all settings in an account live.it. How do I delete all these settings so that when will reinstall Windows 10 with the same Microsoft account, all the default settings remain? Thanks Bye 7318
  7. Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account: Hi, I want to remove my laptop's synced personal data that's stored in the cloud (themes, internet explorer/edge settings, favourites, stored passwords etc) so that I can clean install Windows 10 without those settings being synced back to my laptop during Windows setup. I...
Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? solved