Windows 10: delete "Office 360" sales popups from my computer

Discus and support delete "Office 360" sales popups from my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new laptop (2-3 weeks). Every time I open an Excel file I get treated to a "Buy Office 360" ad. I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in this product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TravisWhitlow, Aug 6, 2018.

1. delete "Office 360" sales popups from my computer

I have a new laptop (2-3 weeks). Every time I open an Excel file I get treated to a "Buy Office 360" ad. I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in this product but it seems this curse can't be stopped. Is there a way? If so, I wish someone would tell me. I've tried all the things I've found on the internet. None of them work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

TravisWhitlow, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Aug 6, 2018
  3. delete "Office 360" sales popups from my computer

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

delete "Office 360" sales popups from my computer

1. delete "Office 360" sales popups from my computer - Similar Threads - delete Office 360

2. Deleted 360 viewer app on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted 360 viewer app on my laptop.: Hello, I deleted the 360 viewer app and some of my apps are just shown as blank pages now.Is there any way to fix this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-360-viewer-app-on-my-laptop/470869d0-9023-49a1-8187-aaa4b35246d5
  3. Norton 360 popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton 360 popup: When I first installed Norton 360, got popup telling me that I had to remove Malwarebytes. I do not want to do this. Reinstalled software and got another Norton 360 popup warning me that 360 is not compatible with Windows 10 on desktop keeps coming up when I boot. Norton...
  4. Office 360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 360: How to install microfoft 360 on additional devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-360/ee0d7995-e3e6-4d69-90a3-ee7ec6b5ff7b
  5. Discounted Office Professional Plus for sale online

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Discounted Office Professional Plus for sale online: Eight years ago I obtained a copy of Office Professional Plus 2010 for a non-profit organization I work with. I bought it from a company this is authorized by Microsoft to distriubte volume license software. When I logged onto the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center I...
  6. Delete app from Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete app from Office: Hello, it's me again :D Is it possible to delete apps from Office pack? I want to delete Access, Publisher and Outlook without deleting other apps. submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flipy5/delete_app_from_office/
  7. Microsoft Office 360 sharing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Office 360 sharing: I set up a new pc for my wife and downloaded Microsoft Office 360 Family to her new pc. It has my name as owner and administrator . Do I need to remove Microsoft Office 360 and invite her to join as a family member to fix this issue or is there another way to fix?...
  8. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.: My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously. The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since...
  9. Microsoft Office 360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 360: I believe that this may be the name of the product, but it is NOT clear. However, I have a comment on this product. First, the GOOD OLD DAYS of Excel/Word and the other OFFICE programs is clearly OVER. I am loading a brand new PC with Office and I have been up since 4am...
  10. Popup from Microsoft Office 2016 (officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Popup from Microsoft Office 2016 (officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe): I recently noticed this officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe popup. Could you help me with this, please? How can I make it disappear? I found it in Task Scheduler also. I’m from Ukraine, so could you explain me what I must do, using easy words, please?) I’m looking forward for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to eliminate office360 from a computer