Windows 10: delete " OneDrive " in " This PC "

Discus and support delete " OneDrive " in " This PC " in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm new user of W10 10041 x64 and i need your help for little custom. Can you help me to delete " OneDrive " in " This PC " ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hyperia, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Hyperia Win User

delete " OneDrive " in " This PC "

Hi everyone.

I'm new user of W10 10041 x64 and i need your help for little custom.

Can you help me to delete " OneDrive " in " This PC " ?

delete " OneDrive " in " This PC " [​IMG]

Thanks !

Don't caring about the name of my system drive, it's just the name of the disk before updating to 10041.

:)

Hyperia, Mar 19, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Mar 19, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Mar 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 20, 2015
  5. Hyperia Win User
    Hyperia, Mar 20, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. delete " OneDrive " in " This PC " - Similar Threads - delete OneDrive

2. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...
  3. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...
  4. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  5. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  6. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  7. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  8. OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files: OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking. I went in an turned off backup of the documents folder, and it deleted the entirety of the folder from my local PC. I had not asked it to do any of this. I have to manually move files from the OneDrive back to the local...
  9. OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files

OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files: OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking. I went in an turned off backup of the documents folder, and it deleted the entirety of the folder from my local PC. I had not asked it to do any of this. I have to manually move files from the OneDrive back to the local...
  10. OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware